Let's Get Social!

 photo twitter_zps394ac1c7.png  photo facebook_zps5fd68500.png  photo google_zps3463a2a5.png  photo pinterest_zps0b02c191.png photo tumblr_zps50bcf1d7.png  photo bloglovin_zps01ab9908.png  photo instagram_zpsc55da521.png  photo rss_zps35b67037.png

Friday, July 22, 2011

I am THE Makeup Junkie

Yes, I am THE Makeup Junkie...


I am an esthetician and makeup artist named Marie, the wife of a wonderful husband and the mother of two great tween girls.
Some people will tell you they are makeup junkies or that their friends are makeup junkies. I am here to let you know that I am THE Makeup Junkie. I am not just saying that. I can prove it with pictures. I have hundreds, if not thousands of eyeshadows, hundreds of lipsticks and lipglosses. Yes, I have a sickness but I am one of the happiest women I know. I can remember what makeup I bought the days my kids were born! I associate days with makeup. I remember what items came out with what collections (generally), especially if it had to do with all the L'Oreal and MAC stuff. Now I buy mainly MAC, Illamasqua, Inglot and Stila. Here are pictures of my collection:






The first picture is the main portion of the collection. I buy a lot of new stuff all of the time so I can review products weekly. I don't get any freebies yet. And I probably won't. :( I do get discounts with some of the companies and that is how I am able to purchase more than I normally would. I have been building the collection for years. It is a labor of love to me.

My favorite is Temptalia. She is the queen. Dedicated, detailed and with a love of all things makeup she really knows her stuff. Please let me know what YOU would like to see in a blog like this that you don't normally see in blogs?

What Is Your Skin Type? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Most Popular Posts!