Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Philosophy's Microdelivery Mini Peel Pads. These give you glowy, gorgeous skin in one little pad.

  Tired? Worn out? Are the stresses of modern life and (ahem) aging just making you depressed? Does it show in your skin? You should try Philosophy's Microdelivery Mini Peel Pads. I ADORE these. I use one each evening, after cleansing on dry skin prior to my serums or creams. The tingling feels nice. But what is nicer is the glow it gives me. I am going to admit this here. I am 40 years old. I take very good care of my skin and I don't have any wrinkles yet. For one, I am an esthetician so it is my job. Two, I don't want to end up looking like leather.
    What is so special about these pads? Lactic acid. That is the acid that comes from milk. It is an alpha hydroxy acid. AHA's exfoliate the skin by allowing the skin cells to break away from each other and slough off. It is fairly mild in this peel but just enough to exfoliate your skin at a level that you will have a nice glow. Do you have acne? It can help that too. Acne is caused by a buildup of skin cells and bacteria in the hair follicles. By exfoliating you can prevent the pimples from starting to form.
    This product has 60 pads and sells for $35 at places like www.sephora.com or www.skinstore.com. I bought mine at Skin Store when they were having a 20% off sale. Please let me know if you have tried this product. I want to hear any good reviews or bad reviews. 



3 comments:

  1. I am very interested in these. I have 2 questions:

    1) I have very sensitive skin. When these AHA cleansers first came out a long time ago, I bought one my sister LOVED and had to give it to her because it seemed to burn painfully to me. Is this a mild formula?

    2) Is there another lower priced brand that might be similar? Or is there a way to get a few samples to see if my skin reacts before spending the money?

    Thanks!
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason The comments aren't posting to the site. I am posting the reply to the site though.
    1)These pads are mild for those who are used to AHAs on their skin. If you have not been using acids on your skin or have very sensitive skin I would skip them. It sounds like you would have a reaction. I would hate to cause this! For you a very mild exfoliation cleanser is more likely up your alley.

    2) I am sure there is a philosophy counter near you. Ulta has a lot of philosophy products. You could try there. Or a Macy's. Go to philosophy.com and explain the situation. I do agree that samples are the way to go for you.


    On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 4:21 PM, wrote:

    has left a new comment on your post "Philosophy's Microdelivery Mini Peel Pads. These g...":

    I am very interested in these. I have 2 questions:

    1) I have very sensitive skin. When these AHA cleansers first came out a long time ago, I bought one my sister LOVED and had to give it to her because it seemed to burn painfully to me. Is this a mild formula?

    2) Is there another lower priced brand that might be similar? Or is there a way to get a few samples to see if my skin reacts before spending the money?

    Thanks!
    dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our authors know the key to successful writing, tell us about all your problems with writing, and we will turn them into pleasure from writing. When ordering an annotated bibliography format from us, you get endless bonuses and convenient solutions for each of you (http://essayswriting.services/). Get your first purchase and see how easy and affordable an annotated bibliography help experience can be.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty