Let's Get Social!

 photo twitter_zps394ac1c7.png  photo facebook_zps5fd68500.png  photo google_zps3463a2a5.png  photo pinterest_zps0b02c191.png photo tumblr_zps50bcf1d7.png  photo bloglovin_zps01ab9908.png  photo instagram_zpsc55da521.png  photo rss_zps35b67037.png

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary Palette


For their 15th Anniversary Urban Decay released a great little teaser of a palette with 15 eyeshadows in it for $55. I was lucky enough to buy it the first morning it went on sale online or I would have been crying like many people. I hope this goes on sale again at www.urbandecay.com. and I hope that www.sephora.com will get it.
I must say, it did not disappoint. The shadows are typical UD: soft, smooth and creamy. There are only a couple that have that typical fallout. The best colors are the bright colors. My only complaint is that they really needed another crease color here. Instead of the 5-6 sweet highlighters maybe they could have sacrificed one for a crease tone.
Today I decided to go for a purple look. Purple has become one of my favorite, if not my favorite, colors lately. I used Junkshow (bright fuschia) in the crease and Omen (shimmery lavender) to line the crease and the outer eye and then under the eye. Then I used Tainted (duo lilac) on the lid and below the brow. Finally I used a small line of Half Truth (dark inky purple) in the crease. Let me know what you think of the color combination!




What Is Your Skin Type? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Most Popular Posts!