Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, August 5, 2011

I Got New Stuff or Stila's Cute Little Laguna Beach Palette...

 This year Stila put out some cute little beach palettes, with four eyeshadows and two blushes. There are five of them (that I am aware of) and the one I am going to review here is Laguna, the newest. The reason I like Laguna the most is because it is for us warm toned chicks. Now, I am one of those who can wear just about anything but I look the best in warm tones. I have greenish-blue eyes so you put coral on them and BAM!, out comes the green.
In this palette the eyeshadows are as follows: sand dollar (very light shimmery coral), sunset (medium copper), cove (shimmery taupe) and bonfire (a slightly shimmery brown with a hint of copper). The two blushes are seashell (beautiful light peach) and pacific coast highway (darker peach).
Using the palette today I used cove as the crease color, sunset as a definer in the crease and in the outer lash line and lower lash line. I used bonfire just a smidge in the crease to also define and then sand dollar on the lid and under the brow. For liquid liner I used Urban Decay's Woodstock, a fuschia.
The two blushes I used as contour for my cheeks. I used seashell to highlight on the top of my cheeks and pacific coast highway on the lower part of my cheeks.
I love this palette. It is so cute! I bought it at Ulta for $14 but they also have it at www.stilacosmetics.com, and Sephora. I will review some of their other palettes as I wear them and some of the other stuff I got recently.
Thanks! Any comments?




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pinks on you. The Woodstock liner is a striking finishing touch. Looking forward to your reviews of the other palettes.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty