Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update: The Defined Eye For Evening!

So I did my Defined Eye look today. I decided that I wanted to update it and make it have a little more "oomph" for evening. Who doesn't want to freshen up and add some drama for their evening activities?

I applied some powder to freshen my face, then grabbed an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, a nice sooty black. I took it and made a winged cat eye just on the end of the eye and then added some liner on the lower lash line. I also added some NYX liner in silver for the rest of my lower lash line.

My lips were looking kind of naked. What to do? How about some MAC Lipgelee! After lining the lips in a soft nude brown from Cover Girl, Sublime, I took MAC's Fashionflower Lipgelee and gooped in on my lips. This one is a light nude pink with tons of shimmer. It really makes the lips pop!

This look is a nice subtle way to add some evening flair to The Defined Eye look without having to do too much or using too many products. The Urban Decay pencil is perfect for doing the winged liner look. All you do is grab your eye with one hand and take the liner with the other then line and go up! Then connect from the bottom lash line and color in. Ta da! You have winged liner. Not too hard now is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty