Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, November 19, 2011

NEED A HOLIDAY GIFT? TRY THE LORAC BEJEWELED GIFT SET. GUARANTEED TO MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY!

100_9015100_9016100_9017100_9018100_9019100_9020100_9021100_9022

My two favorite things rolled into one, a great value and a large palette. Can you imagine how happy I am right now just having this in my possession? Just for the eyeshadows alone I am jumping up and down (as much as I can) with joy. This palette retails for $56 at www.sephora.com.

The top opens to reveal a bronzer and two lipglosses: peach and rose. Then there are two drawers, each containing an eyeshadow palette with an eyeliner. The Day shadow palette has sixteen shadows and one blush and a brown eyeliner. The Night shadow palette also has sixteen shadows, a blush and a black eyeliner. I have gone through all of these years and have never used Lorac products. Big mistake. These shadows are amazing in quality. Very soft and buttery, with good payoff. The blush is highly pigmented too. The eyeliner is also creamy in texture. I used the peach gloss and thought it was very pigmented with a lot of staying power. I can say that this is a worthy gift OR something you might want to keep for yourself…hint, hint. Smile

 

Day Look with the Day Palette of Shadows:

100_9106100_9124100_9109100_9111100_9116100_9126

On this swatch photo I took swatches of the first two rows of shadows, the blush, the peach lipgloss and the brown liner. For the look I used a shimmery mauve shadow in the crease, a shimmery copper shadow on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye. On the lid I used a very shimmery champagne color and then a light shimmery beige under the brow. I lined with Urban Decay’s liquid liner in Demolition, which is almost undetectable. For mascara I used L’Oreal’s Voluminous False Lashes in Black. On my cheeks I used the peachy blush from the palette. The Peach gloss was used on my lips. I must say, if all LORAC’s glosses are like this I will be using them in the future! The same goes with the shadows, very nice payoff and pigmentation.

 

I highly recommend this as a gift to any woman in your life, she will love it! Thanks, The Makeup Junkie…

1 comment:

  1. Pretty stuff. Peach is so flattering on so many different skin tones too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty