Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, November 3, 2011

TOO FACED SWEET DREAMS: A SEPHORA EXCLUSIVE THAT MAKES A GREAT GIFT!

100_8619100_8620100_8621
I have admitted it before, I am a palette freak. I love having a number of eyeshadows bundled up together for me to play with. Too Faced always comes out with some great little palettes. This year they have come out with a great Sephora Exclusive that will make a great gift for you (start hinting now) or for someone on your list. For $52.00 you get 15 eyeshadows, 1 bronzer, 1 highlighter, 2 blushes and a full size tube of their famous Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer (love this stuff). It is available online at www.sephora.com or in stores.

The fifteen shadows are: In The Buff (matte cream), Peach Fuzz (shimmery light golden peach), Copper Penny (shimmery copper), Teddy Bear (matte brown), Lovey Dovey (shimmery dark brown), Satin Sheets (shimmery pink/gold)), Cut the Cake (shimmery mauve), Party Girl (shimmery bright purple), Nice Ash (shimmery gray), Smolder (matte charcoal), Honeymoon (shimmery gold), Label Whore (shimmery brown flashing blue), Nice Stems! (shimmery golden green), Cop a Teal (shimmery teal), and First Dance (matte purple brown). The bronzer is Chocolate Soleil (light brown) and the highlighter is Candlelight Glow (shimmery golden peach). The two blushes are: Cocoa Rose (brownish pink) and Sweet Pink (bright shimmery pink).

100_8623100_8625100_8626100_8627100_8632100_8636
For this look I am wearing Nice Ash in the crease, Party Girl on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye and defining the crease. On the lid I am wearing Nice Stems! and under the brow Satin Sheets. Lining the upper lid I am using a liquid liner from Urban Decay’s old line, a purple in Ecstasy. The mascara is Cover Girl’s Lash Perfection in Brown. On my cheeks I chose to use the highlighter in Candlelight Glow on top to bring out my cheeks and then used Sweet Pink to define them some. My lips are shimmering with NYX’s gorgeous Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Cosmo.
100_8647100_8640100_8646
This palette looks like something I will have fun with for a long time. The eyeshadows have a lot of payoff, which is usual with Too Faced. They always have good quality shadows. Also, I love their shadow primer as much as Urban Decay’s and find myself reaching for it more and more. Their line has grown a lot in the last couple of years, making a name for itself with these cute palettes, all with sexy names. I don’t care if they have sexy names or not as long as the quality is there! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself. Mmmm…keep it for yourself I think. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty