Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, January 22, 2012

TOO FACED NATURAL AT NIGHT

100_9948100_9949
Too Faced puts out the cutest palettes and I must own every one of them it seems! For spring they have extended the theme of their nude and natural look to Natural at Night. This is a collection of nine eyeshadows that are all brown based. As usual, they are quite lovely on. The pigmentation is good and they blend well. The palette is divided into three looks, Fashion, Classic and Night. I find that the shadows do mix well with each other into different looks though. There are also cards that come with the palette. You pick one and it shows you how to create the perfect natural eye.
100_9981100_9971100_9988100_9955100_9960
For this first look I used Night Fever (dark shimmery cocoa) in the crease, Moon Stone (shimmery Khaki) defining the crease, on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye. I then used After Hours (shimmery medium taupe) on the lid and Night Light under the brow (shimmery nude pinky-brown). For lining I used Make Up For Ever liquid liner #11 and MAC False Lashes in Black. The look was very sultry I found.
100_9991100_9992100_9996100_9997100_9999
For this second look I went with colors that were not as shimmery. I used Nightcap (slightly shimmery khaki) in the crease. The I used Cocoa Star underneath that to define the crease a little more, also placing it on the outer edge of the lid and underneath the lid. I used Full Moon (shimmery gold) on the lid and Spotlight (matte cream) under the brow. I finished with MAC’s Super Slick liner in Definitely Feline (dark taupe) and Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara in Black.

I find all of the colors in this palette to be very warm in general, if you are cool toned you might want to skip this one unless you feel like taking a walk on the wild side for a change. This palette retails for $36.00 and can be found at www.toofaced.com, www.ulta.com and Ulta retail outlets, www.sephora.com and Sephora retail outlets. I am happy with it but, as I mentioned, I am generally pretty happy with the quality and style of the palettes that Too Faced puts out. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. Going to have to Check out their website. I haven't purchased shadows in years! Think it's time :) specially after seeing this palette.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty