Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, February 2, 2012

emerginC BLEMISH CONTROL TINTED

101_0357

I want to admit something here: I am 40 years old and I still suffer from acne. Ugh. I never had it as a teenager. I have it now because of personal reasons that I won’t go into but I can usually keep it in control. Recently I was VERY sick and couldn’t even lift up my head much less manage a skin care regimen. So, my skin broke out big time! I had the opportunity to try emerginC’s blemish control tinted. Available for $29.00 on www.emerginc.com, www.skinstore.com, www.dermstore.com and various salons nationwide.

This treatment is super potent, drying treatment that will rapidly reduce current breakouts for oily and acne prone skin as well as all skin types. It contains camphor, sulfur and zinc oxide to control acne breakouts. Camphor is calming and soothing, while also being an antimicrobial (kills germs). Sulfur has antifungal and antibacterial properties and is also an antiseptic. Basically it also kills germs too! The zinc oxide is soothing and calming and has been shown to eliminate acne in as soon as one day.

It should be applied 1-2 times per day, shake the bottle first. The directions say to apply to breakouts directly but I find that if you open the bottle after shaking and use a Q-Tip to apply the solution it works much better than just using your hands. I find that you may need to apply it a couple of times to get good coverage.

I like the product, it has strong ingredients that kill acne. That is extremely important for an anti-acne product. It covers okay, but you may find that if the blemish is very large you will need a concealer too. I would advise putting this on first though. You can even use it at night for blemishes, the coverage part is not as important as the antibacterial ingredients that are in the product, which do help to zap blemishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty