Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, February 18, 2012

MAKE UP FOR EVER SPRING LOOK

100_0043100_0042100_0069100_0055100_0045100_0054100_0053

This is a nice spring look using Make Up For Ever products. I saw the palette they had on Sephora recently and wanted to recreate the look without purchasing it but using similar products. Make Up For Ever is known around the makeup world for their quality products. All of their products perform to a high standard of quality, with great payoff and pigmentation. For this look I used the following products on my eyes: Khaki Brown 148 (antique gold shimmer), Matte Cinnamon 161, Iridescent Acid Green 171 and Diamond Powder 14 Baby Mauve (light mauve shimmer). On my cheeks I used Soft Pink 97 (matte pale pink) and I used Rouge Artist Intense lipstick in 18 (pearly beige). The shadows, cheek color and lipstick are all $19.00 and the Diamond Powder is $24.00. They are available at Sephora stores and www.sephora.com.

I applied the khaki brown in the crease, then used the matte cinnamon just below to deepen the crease. I always do this since I have heavily hooded eyes. I find that it helps to open them up and create the effect of a deep set eye. Then I used the matte cinnamon on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye. On the rest of the lid I used the acid green and under the brow I used the diamond powder to give it a glow. To line the upper lid I used Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 11 (diamond burgundy), $23.00. For mascara I used MAC False Lashes in Black. The rest of the look is very neutral, with pale pink cheeks and a light shimmery beige lip.

100_0038100_0039100_0040100_0041

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty