Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, February 3, 2012

MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER TREAT & CONCEAL *EYE & FACE*

101_0390101_0392

A few months ago I had the wonderful opportunity to try Miracle Skin Transformer for Body, then for Face and the other day I actually won the concealer on Facebook. I am so excited, as I have heard wonderful things about this product. I received the light, which looks perfect for my fair skintone. I have a few areas that need concealing, so I plan on using a foundation that has minimal coverage (not naming names). I usually use a brightener under my eyes, so I am hoping this will take the place of that without looking too heavy. I also have some areas on my face that need concealing (acne scarring that is slowly going away with peels). I hope it covers there and lasts all day. Okay, those are my hopes, let’s see how this baby works!

 

101_0400101_0401101_0396

I used the concealer under my eyes and next to my mouth. I always use concealer or brightener under my eyes, because they tend to be much darker there. As you can see it worked extremely well. And you really just have to use the tiniest amount. Squeeze out a small pin head amount and divide up between both eyes. Then I applied some to the left over redness I have around my mouth (after I was sick I developed some breakouts, neglect of skin. Ugh.). In this third photo you cannot see any trace of them. The MST Treat & Conceal covered perfectly!

Not only does the product conceal, but it treats the skin as it conceals, hence the name. It has plant-derived collagen and Vitamin F to minimize signs of aging. Salicylic acid treats blemishes by exfoliation, vitamin K treats dark circles and broken capillaries under the eyes, white rose and chamomile calm the skin and are anti-imflammatory. Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal is available in stores and online at www.miracleskintransformer.com and  www.sephora.com. It is $36.00. I really like this product and find it is one of the best concealers I have seen in a long time, mainly because it conceals so well on the face, which I find most concealers DON’T do very well. That makes me very happy.

4 comments:

  1. I need to try this! I broke out too after getting sick due to stress and neglect. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. I didn't cake throughout the whole day. It really covered everything on my face too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.
    Everlast Ergo Foam Leather Training Gloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such a wonderful comment! I put a lot of time into it and really love what I do. I am not getting ready to dive into their new stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty