Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, March 22, 2012

REVIEW: AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT TINTED MOISTURIZER

100_0765100_0770

As the weather gets warm I am on the hunt for a tinted moisturizer to replace my heavy winter foundation. Every year I search but I don’t find any that have enough coverage and a high sunscreen. I do think that I have found one in Aveeno’s Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30. This one comes in a Fair/Light tone and a medium/dark tone. The suncreen is of the chemical kind, such as oxybenzone. It is also oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic (sometimes people do still break out, that is generally due to the chemical sunscreens). The Positively Radiant line is a collection that uses soy to target the five factors of radiance for skin: tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots. The SPF 30 is high enough so that it will prevent any UVA/UVB rays from absorbing into the skin. If you are still concerned though, you can use a light sunscreen underneath.

100_0783100_0775100_0780

When I used this I skipped my normal suncreen and moisturizer to get the full effect of the product. I applied it with the Beautyblender sponge and it did apply like a regular foundation with light to medium coverage. I then applied my regular powder on top (Revlon’s Photoready Translucent Powder) and the tinted moisturizer wore well all day long. I don’t have anything on my skin to cover up right now, so a lighter coverage is acceptable. It came off with regular cleansing. I think that if you can use a product with chemical sunscreens and you don’t have any skin issues to cover up, you will find this tinted moisturizer a good addition to your repertoire. It is available for around $17.00 at various drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty