Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, April 28, 2012

CORAL LOOK FOR SPRING WITH INGLOT COSMETICS

100_1601100_1598100_1599

One of my favorite lines these days is Inglot Cosmetics. They are not easily available but they are one of the lines that has the highest quality products. I am quite in love with their Freedom system, whereby you buy by the pan and fill up. They have palettes that go up to 40 for their eyeshadows! I stick to the 20 palette for my shadows. Recently I decided to go for some of the lipstick palettes, since I also love their lipsticks a lot. The lip palettes do NOT have a lot of the pearl lipsticks available, but the color choices are unbelievable still. The magnets in the palettes are so good that once you get the colors in the pans they DON’T come out for anything and even the palettes are hard to get open. I have issues with my right hand and I have a hard time opening the palettes.

 

100_1602100_1628100_1620100_1614100_1605100_1621100_1623

 

This look is a peachy-coral look that is perfect for spring. It is a light look that would look good on neutral and warm toned people. The Inglot shadows have great pigmentation and payoff. They don’t have much fallout. For this look I took 609 DS in the crease (medium  golden brown with gold shimmer).  Then I took 12 AMC (very shimmery bronze) and used it on the outer edge of the lid, under the eye and also just under the crease to deepen it some. On the lid I used 407 Pearl (very shimmery peach) on the lid. Just under the brow I used 341 Matte (dark matte cream). I used Inglot liquid eyeliner in 24 (dark brown) on the upper lid. For mascara I used MAC’s False Lashes in Black. These colors really brought out the blue tones in my eye.

On the cheeks I used Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster in Light-Medium (light bronze) and then applied MAC’s Marine Life Highlight Powder on top to achieve a bright coral cheek. For the lips I used Cover Girl’s Sublime (medium brown) lip liner on the lips and then used Inglot’s Freedom System lipstick in 44 (medium creamy peach).

This look is very “in” for spring right now and for someone like me who has tones that look good with neutral tones or warm tones, it is a good look. I would recommend that those with cool tones go with a brighter pinky-coral look. I always have to try and do my eyes with a lot of shadow, since I have heavily lidded eyes. I would love to have some comments on this look.

Don’t forget about the Keranique Contest! You can win $90 worth of hair products: Keranique Shampoo, Conditioner and Root Lifting Spray!!!!! http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/04/keranique-giveaway-worth-90.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty