Let's Get Social!

 photo twitter_zps394ac1c7.png  photo facebook_zps5fd68500.png  photo google_zps3463a2a5.png  photo pinterest_zps0b02c191.png photo tumblr_zps50bcf1d7.png  photo bloglovin_zps01ab9908.png  photo instagram_zpsc55da521.png  photo rss_zps35b67037.png

Thursday, April 26, 2012

PHILOSOPHY: THE GREAT MYSTERY

100_1597

I must have a vendetta against my dead skin cells. I am constantly finding ways in which to get rid of them. Peels and exfoliants are my weapons of choice. One day I was browsing the philosophy web site and I came upon the great mystery: one minute daily facial. It is a white cream that warms when applied to the skin and is left on for only one minute. After washing off, your skin is left very soft and velvety. I actually leave it on for a little bit longer, and there are no detrimental results. It comes in a 5 oz. tube for $25.00. Some of the ingredients in the great mystery are glycerin, water, sea salt, panthenol, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, plankton extract, algae extract and lavender oil. I really love how this product makes my skin feel soft and at least a couple of years younger! The exfoliants in this product are the sea salt, panthenol and propylene glycol. They work to help chemically get rid of dead skin cells. 

I know that I often cover philosophy products but they do have a good number of products that do what they claim they will do, are priced right and have great ingredients. As an esthetician, I feel that a line like that deserves good reviews.

Don't forget to enter the Keranique Giveaway worth $90! http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/04/keranique-giveaway-worth-90.html

What Is Your Skin Type? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Most Popular Posts!