Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HUMAN FUNDAMENTALISM LOOK #2: NEUTRALS

100_1708

Today I decided to do a neutral look with items from the Human Fundamentalism collection. I also added some items from Illamasqua that were not part of the collection that would help with the look. I hope you like it!

100_0819100_1679100_0821100_1680100_1732100_1707

From the top: Neutral Palette, CanCan eyeshadow, Vernau eyeshadow, Disobey blush, Fidelity eye pencil and Abandon lipstick.

100_1729100_1714100_1731100_1713100_1723100_1718

Today’s look is neutral with a bit of pop. I took Vernau eyeshadow (matte medium warm toffee brown) and used it in the crease. I then took Vintage (metallic bronze) and placed it below Vernau in the crease for some depth and used it on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye. I wanted some pop so I used CanCan (matte lilac) on the lid. Under the brow I used Stealth (matte cream) from the palette. I wanted a soft line on the upper lid, so I used one of their skinny liners. Fidelity is a light bronze tone and it worked quite well. I found the eye to be very nice for day. I used Maybelline’s Lots of Lashes Great Lash in Black for mascara.

To round out the neutral look I used a very neutral blush, Disobey (matte light chestnut) and a mettalic lipstick. Abandon (metallic light silver bronze) is one of the prettiest lipsticks Illamasqua makes I think. The whole look is neutral but strong for day.

 

I would love some comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty