Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

FEELING BLUE…

100_2612

Today’s look was inspired by the photo I had on my computer desktop. It was a butterfly. Brown with blue on its wings. I decided I wanted to do something similar on my eyes. I was also going to wear  a cute top that has blue, green and aqua polka dots on it, so that would complement the look too. I am not promoting anything in particular or recommending anything in particular. It’s just a look based on a butterfly…

100_2622100_2590100_2630100_2577100_2592100_2586100_2570100_2571100_1385100_2601100_2602100_2605100_2609100_2611

I had this little loose powder Eye Shimmer Collection from Cargo Cosmetics and there is a bright blue in there that I thought would fit the bill for this look. I used the Sephora Silk Shadow Quad in Brazilian Sea. The dark brown color in the crease and under the eye. I used the peach tone under the brow. On the lid I used the bright blue loose shimmer from the Cargo Eye Shimmer Collection. My mascara is the usual Maybelline Mega Plush.

On my cheeks I tried my new Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster in Fair to Light. I have to say that this is not a good bronzer. Immediately it turned orange on me. I was so sad. I am desperate for a bronzer. Seriously I look like a ghost (according to my daughter). I need one that stays brown, not turns orange. The reason is that they oxidize on my skin. This one is supposed turn a gorgeous shade of brown with its Glow Active technology. Yeah right. We have all heard that before. I do not recommend this bronzer.

My lips are a shiny shade of pinky brown thanks to Dior Addict 612 Spotlight. It looks like a brown with silver sparkles in the tube but goes on a nice shade of shimmery pinky brown. Love Dior Addict lipsticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty