Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, July 30, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

100_4726
My friend Samantha Nurbin Hedges has asked me to answer the following questions. Her friend was given a Liebster Blog Award. It is given to upcoming bloggers with 200 followers or less. Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Samantha would like for me to be considered and wants me to answer these questions. I think it was very nice of her to offer!
1. What was the last thing you ate? Mashed potatoes. I take regular flakes from the box and doctor them up so they rock. I have a digestive illness and this is my comfort food.
2. If you could learn to cook one thing, what would it be? Galaktobouriko. It is a Greek pastry cake that is beyond wonderful and is hard to get right. I adore it. The one woman I know that makes it very well is extremely well liked in our local Greek community. Smile
3. If you were already in your car and had one hour to waste, what store would you visit? Sephora. Come on, seriously? It’s me we are talking about!
4. Where would you most like to travel to? I would love to see Rome. I have been to Venice but I really want to go to the romantic city. I was lucky enough to travel a lot when I was younger and unfortunately I didn’t get to see Rome.
5. What important items are you out of in your house right now? Chocolate. I love chocolate and I could use more of it.
6. Name three songs on your exercise/clean the house play list. I cannot really exercise or clean due to my disability but I love to listen to some music. I love AC/DC/s Back in Black, The Fixx’s Red Skies, Queen’s Another One Bites The Dust. I am an 80’s girl at heart!
7. What is your favorite form of internet procrastination? Playing Bejeweled. That game will get me going for hours.
8. What other writing project would you like to tackle beyond (or within) your blog? I would love to categorize some of my pigments from certain brands. I also want to do a skincare memorandum that goes over each decade discussing what is best. And finally I would love to discuss all the different options for skincare on the market.
9. What is your idea of happiness? Being with my husband and kids on vacation when I am healthy. My husband thinks he cannot make me happy and it frustrates him but he makes me happy just by existing.
10. If you could have any job, what would it be? I would love to go back to work as an esthetician for a dermatologist or plastic surgeon (my old job). Ultimately I would love to work for a line that solely treats acne. I love to work with acne. It is my goal to make people feel better about themselves.
11. What would you do if you had the house to yourself tonight? Cuddle with my husband!

I would like Camille to have a shot, Celia and JoJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty