Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Stuff You Need: Le Teint Touche Eclat Review

100_4760
Touche Eclat Illuminating Concealer has reached the ultimate cult product status. So it is only fitting that Yves Saint Laurent Beaute decided to come out with Le Teint Touche Eclat (Illuminating Foundation). It is currently available from various outlets for $55.00. I purchased mine from www.barneys.com with free shipping. I have to say one thing. I love it. It is wonderful. Okay, that is two things!

100_4762100_4763
I purchased this foundation blind after hearing about the color selection. I got B10 (Beige). It is the perfect color for me, lightest neutral. It does have sunscreen, SPF19 (Octinoxate 7%). I applied the foundation with my trusty Beautyblender sponge because I get the best coverage that way. I think a foundation brush would do a great job too, but it would waste a lot of the product because you really don’t need that much. Hands might be ideal since it is so concentrated. I did apply over sunscreen. As you can see from the swatch above, you really don’t need very much to get good coverage. It is fairly thick and goes on quite nicely.
Immediately I noticed that the coverage was even and not matte but very nicely perfect. There wasn’t any shine but I did feel the need to apply powder (MAC Invisible Set).

Throughout the day I checked my face to see how the foundation was doing. Usually I would notice some shine on my nose, around the nose, cheeks, forehead and chin. I have to say this: there wasn’t any. It stayed perfect throughout the day!!!!!! I couldn’t believe it. As I mentioned, the coverage wasn’t matte but definitely illuminated, slightly pearly. My face had an ethereal glow to it. Did I mention that I love this foundation? I didn’t even want to swatch it because I didn’t want to waste a drop!!! I also think it is a good value when you consider that Touche Eclat is $40. If you want to purchase high end product, this is a great way to go. However, go to a counter if you can. I hope this review is helpful!

100_4726100_4735100_4746

5 comments:

  1. why did they have to put sunscreen it it? it sounds heavenly, but i can't use it. phoeey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! That stinks for those that cannot use chemical sunscreens. I feel bad because it is worth all the money. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering what you mean by "Touche Eclat Illuminating Concealer has reached the ultimate cult product status" Do I need this too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if you want the area under your eyes to be illuminated and bright, looking like you have rested a full 8 hours without dark circles. It's $40 though. Great product, which is why it has reach cult status.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added to my wish list :), you aren't doing my wallet any favors LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty