Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, August 31, 2012

Review: Urban Decay Ocho Loco Glide-On 24/7 Eye Pencil Set

104_5338

A few days ago I posted a press release for Urban Decay’s new Ocho Loco 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set. As soon as it came out I had to order it because I adore their 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils! Urban Decay always puts quality into their products, as well as fun, and I thought this would be a great addition into my collection!
This set has four new and exclusive colors and four standard colors. It also includes the Grindhouse pencil sharpener so that you will always have the sharpest pencils for your looks. All the pencils are full size. The set sells for $59.00, which makes each color $7.37, much less than the $19.00 each pencil normally sells for.
The Ocho Loco set includes:
*MUSHROOM – grey taupe/brown metallic
*HUSTLE – medium metallic brown
ROCKSTAR – dark purple metallic
*PSYCHEDELIC SISTER – bright eggplant
PERVERSION – blackest black matte
*LSD – navy with bright turquoise shimmer
JUNKIE – dark teal pearl with golden shimmer
STASH – deep green with gold shimmer
*NEW AND EXCLUSIVE!

 


Swatch of all the Ocho Loco Colors in Order from Left to Right





















The photo above shows the colors as listed above. Trying the colors they all went all smoothly and softly. All of them have great pigmentation. In trying to wash them off I had to scrub very hard, which means they are waterproof. I used soap and a washcloth. In the look I did today, I used Psychedelic Sister. It went on extremely smooth. There wasn’t any tugging on the lid. On my eyes I used Urban Decay’s Last Call in the crease, then Mayhem on the outer lid and under the eye. I used Scandal on the inner lid and Midnight Cowboy under the brow. I lined the upper and lower lids with Psychedelic Sister to complete the look, and for mascara I used MAC’s Extended Play Lash in Endlessly Black. The rest of the look I wanted to keep very nude. On my cheeks I used MAC’s Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Rose Ole and on my lips I used MAC’s Sheen Supreme lipstick in Supremely Confident (one of their newer lipsticks).
104_5352



104_5407104_5380104_5379104_5365104_5384

Is this set worth $59.00? I think so. If you like eyeliner pencils, then definitely yes. This set has some neutrals and some pop of color. Also, it is worth it because they are a lot less money than buying them separately. Also, these pencils last all day long and are of great quality. If you are not a pencil person, then skip it. It is a limited edition set. That means that collectors will be getting their hands on them and these sets will be on eBay! The Ocho Loco set is only available online. It is available through www.urbandecay.com.

1 comment:

  1. bookmarked!!, I love your website!

    my web blog :: Air Jordan 2013

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty