Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall Weather Means A Changing Look

104_5649

Today the weather here took a turn for the cool/rainy. So I decided I was going to wear some of my new fall clothes and do a nice fall look to go with them! I recently lost about 100 lbs. because of Crohn’s disease, so I had to get all new clothes! I needed to lose the weight, but I became very sick. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

I am wearing a sleeveless purple top from Banana Republic, it has pleats on the front and is very cute. For pants I just wore basic black skinny jeans from Old Navy. I finally found a cut I like, the Sweet Heart cut. These are nice because they aren’t too low in the back.

104_5670104_5671104_5669

My look today is courtesy of Inglot and Cargo. For foundation I am still liking the Urban Decay Naked Skin (1.0). When my skin lightens even more (if that is possible), then I will switch to the 0.5. I had a heck of a time trying to get the shadows out to give you the color names. Once you get them in the palettes they are just about impossible to get out. I tried various things, and ended up gouging the shadows! I finally ended up using a safety pin.I took the matte periwinkle from the first photo (bottom row, third shadow in the middle, MATTE 379) and used it in the crease. Then I took the matte burgundy purple (MATTE 375) next to it on the right and used it on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye. For the inner corner of the lid I used a shimmery warm champagne color in the next photo from the large palette (third row, third color in the middle, PEARL 397). Under the brow I used the light shimmery, almost glittery cream color (bottom row on the left, AMC SHINE 46). For mascara I used Lancome’s Hypnose Doll Lashes in Black. The whole look really makes my eyes look green and large, which is quite different than usual! They are usually small and green-blue. For blush I used my favorite, Cargo’s Gotham (an iridescent blue-pink). I wanted a matte lip, so I used Inglot’s 413 lipstick, a matte nude pink. I have lips that have small cupid’s bow on top and they are somewhat uneven, so there is often no need to emphasize them. I think the look is a nice one for daytime and is great for this gloomy weather we are having today!

104_5668104_5650104_5663104_5653104_5660104_5651

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Loving this look as well as your Inglot palettes!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty