Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review: Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser

104_5563

One time I received a sample of this great cleanser in one of those monthly beauty boxes and immediately I was blown away by how great it was. Usually I get samples and I use them and I am not really excited by them. Because I am an esthetician I want some pizazz to my skincare. When I tried the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser I was in heaven.

This cleanser (5 fl. oz./150 mL) warms upon contact to dampened skin. It has an herbal scent that is 100% artificially fragrance free. When you first see it, the cleanser is black. It is viscous and that is due to the glycerin as the main ingredient. It has a gel like consistency that spreads well.

The cleanser is supposed to brighten skin with the help of Vitamin C and dissolve any pore-clogging impurities, which would be accomplished with Glycolic Acid. The dark color comes from charcoal, which also helps to draw out any sebum and help to detoxify the skin. Jojoba Leaf gets rid of free radicals and is anti-aging. Artichoke Leaf Extract tightens the pore walls. Finally, Willowherb acts as an anti-irritant to calm the skin and reduce inflammation and redness.

104_5602

I have been using this cleanser for months now. I actually purchased the large size because I liked it so much! I use it with my Clarisonic. I dampen my face, then pump two small pumps in my hand and spread them in my hand and all over my face. Immediately my face starts to warm up. If I am wearing makeup, it starts to melt away (I don’t use it around my eyes though). Then I use the Clarisonic and rinse. My face is completely clean. All the makeup is gone.

This cleanser is now a vital part of my skincare routine. I find that it cleans better than just about any other cleanser and that includes my other favorite, philosophy’s Purity. It doesn’t leave my skin stripped of oils, just clean. Boscia is known for having skincare that is free of preservatives, they don’t test on animals. Their line is a great line and I cannot wait to try some of their other items! The Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser is $28.00 and is available on: www.bosciaskincare.com, www.sephora.com, www.ulta.com, and www.beauty.com. If you have tried it, please let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Post! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating artichoke leaf extract

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty