Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, October 26, 2012

Manna Kadar Cosmetics means Beauty Simplified!

mannakadar

There is a new line of cosmetics, founded by beauty maven Manna Kadar, that will be making its way across the country soon. Manna Kadar designed her line to be “Beauty Simplified”. Her products are multi-functional and long lasting. In today’s whirlwind society, people are looking for a way to keep their beauty routine’s more simple. There are six key products in the line that you can use and in seven minutes or less, with your beautiful look lasting all day long!

The six key products are:

    • Camera ready: a makeup base that minimizes the look of fine lines and pores, smoothing the skin. It creates a matte, silky smooth finish to make your makeup last all day long. This product is silicone based, which is what makes it work so well. $42.00 
    • Prime Time: a double duty eyeshadow and lip base, this products prevents makeup from creasing, smudging and keeps eyeshadows vibrant. One of the most interesting uses is that it can be used as a concealer or as an under brow highlighter! Used on lips it keeps lipstick from feathering and lipgloss from fading. $25.00
    • Transfix: this product is one of the best in the line, it transforms eyeshadow into smudge proof liquid liner! $19.00
    • HD Powder: a colorless finishing powder used to create a matte, flawless look. It gives a velvet feel to the face. $34.00
    • Sheer Glow: a luminous, sheer liquid that can be used a number of ways. Mix with foundation to create a healthy glow. It can be used on top of the cheek bones to add highlights. Use as concealer to add a lustrous glow under the eye. Under the brow it also adds light. It can also be used on the body to add a sheer, an incandescent glow. $29.00
    • Lash Primer: nourishes and enhances lashes, it creates a base coat to amplify any mascara’s effect. It can also be worn at night to condition the lashes. $20.00

These are the six key products to build upon. Her line also contains eyeshadows, lipsticks and blushes. I was lucky enough to get to try the Camera Ready, Sheer Glow and Saucy Hi Gloss Lipstick.

DSC07734

Camera Ready primer is similar to other primers I have tried. It went on very well and easily blended into my skin. Then when I went to apply my foundation that went on also very easily, which I attribute to the silicones in the primer. In my opinion, a good primer needs something to make the primer have a slickness so that it allows the foundation to apply well (which is the job of the primer in the first place). I did notice it made the foundation matte, however today it is hot and humid so that didn’t last very long. I like this primer, it does do what it’s supposed to do!

DSC07731DSC07733

Sheer Glow is so nice! I adore shimmer lotions. Actually, I love anything that shimmers and shines. I decided to use this as a concealer and high above my cheeks, on top of my blush today. When I used this as a concealer I was pleasantly surprised at how much it actually did work to cover my dark circles. Mind you, I don’t have very dark ones to begin with. If someone with really dark circles used this, the results might not be the same. After I applied my blush and powder, I used the Sheer Glow as a highlighter for my cheeks. Today I applied my blush a little lower on the cheekbones and then used this higher up. Sheer Glow is an iridescent pink, which I think works better for most people than say an iridescent gold color. I wore a bright pink blush and the Sheer Glow worked well with it and brought out my cheeks very nicely.

DSC07769

Finally, I was also able to try one of the Manna Kadar lipsticks. I tried a bright pink Hi Gloss finish named Saucy. With my red hair and pale skin this color is definitely the kind that makes a statement! Immediately I notice that the lipstick has a lot of slip, meaning that it goes on smoothly. Also, there is definitely a ton of pigment. This baby is not lacking in that department. The lipstick lasts a long time on the lips too, which is what everyone wants from a lipstick. The wear is nice, the pigment is nice, everything is nice about this, so I am pretty happy about this lipstick. The lipsticks retail for $21.00

DSC07760DSC07767DSC07758DSC07755DSC07745

As you can see from the photos above, the Sheer Glow does a great job of being a concealer. I have used highlighters as concealers before and if you have light dark circles you can do this. It also works well as a cheek highlighter, even over powders. Normally it is said not to mix liquid over powder, but this works well. Camera Ready is holding its own as a mattifying primer even though it is unusually hot and humid on this autumn day. And Saucy lipstick? I am surprised how nicely I can wear such a bright pink! The key is to wear just eyeliner and mascara on the eyes, so that they don’t counterbalance with the brightness of the lipstick.

I think people are going to like Manna Kadar Cosmetics. Her philosophy of keep beauty simple will resonate with women. We want to keep things simple! Manna Kadar products are available on www.mannakadarcosmetics.com. Currently she is having a promotion, all of her signature products (the six that I spoke of) are available for $99.00, with free shipping!

I am happy to have been chosen as one of Too Faced’s Beauty Blogger’s of the month for October. Thank you Too Faced!https://www.toofaced.com/bbom.aspx
BBOM_Badge_2012_10_Level3_SM
Please check out my review of the Bon Bon set:http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/10/review-too-faced-shadow-bon-bons-for.html
Enter the $25 Too Faced Gift Certificate Giveaway:http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/10/24-too-faced-cosmetics-gift-certificate.html#.UHgAnlGdE1L

(The above products were given for consideration. However, my opinions were honest and based on my trials of the products)

2 comments:

  1. ooh i love new product lines!thanks and following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just tried the camera ready foundation primer, great look-but gave me some funky pimples-darn dimethicone!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty