Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Few Items From The FLOWER Cosmetics Line @ Wal-Mart

DSC00667Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart specifically to stalk around and get a few items from the new line from Drew Barrymore, called FLOWER. The line looked promising. I went to two stores and only found some lipsticks, a few lip balms, lip glosses, mascaras, eye liners and nail polishes. There are a whole lot more products: foundations, eye shadows, blushes and even a tinted moisturizer.

 

 

 

I purchased the following:

DSC00610DSC00614DSC00613DSC00617DSC00661

Kiss Stick Luxury lipsticks: Petal Kiss, So Gladiola and Chocolate Lily.

DSC00620DSC00663

Princess and the Peony Lip Service lip balm.

DSC00624DSC00666

Shine On lip gloss in Baby’s Breath and What a Dai-sy!

DSC00619DSC00671

Fanatical Botanical Nail Lacquer.

DSC00628DSC00677

Extreme Measures Mascara Lengthens and Defines Waterproof in Intense Black.

 

I used the Petal Kiss lipstick this morning and I am pleasantly surprised by the texture it imparts on the lips. It starts out as a very creamy lipstick and dries down as a matte almost suede lipstick. The effect is fairly immediate. After a few hours my lips felt dry so I applied another coat. But, the color lasted quite well. That I was happy about.

I did notice in the swatches that all of the colors are well pigmented. The lipsticks are all bright and have good pigment. The lip glosses are also well pigmented, as you can see. The price point for this line is good. I just hope that people treat the products well, so that when you go to the store they are not tested by other people’s hands! The products I purchased so far are pretty good. I am looking forward to trying the eye shadows. If anyone else has tried the line, leave a comment with your experience please.

Go to www.flowerbeauty.com for more information about the line. It can be purchased online at www.walmart.com or at all Wal-Mart stores.

 

1 comment:

  1. I am not to liking the packaging but the lip glosses looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty