Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, January 11, 2013

Review: Benefit Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek Kit

DSC00327DSC00329

When I had my Sephora gift card for Christmas I had a lot of choices as to what I was going to get. This little kit was high on my list. I love benefit and I did not have Sugarbomb cheek powder, High Beam or Benetint. I had the Sugarbomb lipgloss from the lipgloss set I got. This was definitely a good item to try.

DSC00359

Benetint is long known for being the beautiful lip and cheek tint that anyone can wear. High Beam, the super charged highlighter, can be used on the eyes, under the eyes and on the cheeks and lips to accentuate and wow that area of the face. Sugarbomb cheek powder is a beautiful cheek powder that turns the cheeks a into super peachy shade. And the Sugarbomb lipgloss is a gorgeous golden nude shimmer that looks great on anyone.

DSC00334DSC00346DSC00351DSC00344DSC00337DSC00335 

In these photos I am wearing High Beam on the upper lid and in the inner corner of the eye. Sugarbomb cheek powder is on the cheeks. On my lips is Sugarbomb lipgloss. This kit makes the most gorgeous nude look I have ever seen. All you need is some mascara and maybe some liquid eyeliner and you are good to go!

The benefit Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek kit is available from Sephora for $28.00. It is also at their brick and mortar stores. I think this also would make a great gift for Valentine’s Day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty