When I was asked to take a look at the BioBliss Anti-Wrinkle Patch System, I must say that I was a little skeptical. This patch uses ion technology to push anti-aging ingredients to the surface of the skin, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles. These ingredients are infused into the skin more deeply and rapidly thus revealing visible results in as little as 30 minutes!
I am pretty lucky. At 41 I have taken very good care of my skin and I have some sun damage but in terms of wrinkles I really don’t have much so far. I have the beginnings of frown lines between my eyes, the beginnings of the so called “marionette” lines that appear from the nose to the lips and one tiny fine line on the left side of the outer corner of the bottom of the lip. I did have a couple of very fine lines under my eyes but those were taken care of by another product (you can get the BioBliss Anti-Wrinkle Patch System for the eyes too).
BioBliss has an entire skincare system that prepares the skin and helps to extend the anti-aging effectiveness of the treatment. The line is for all skin types, which is great.
- CleanTM-a mild cleanser the leaves the skin feeling purified and refreshed. It removes makeup and impurities with a natural, nutrient rich blend of cucumber extract, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. Should be used 2x day and prior to the BioBliss scrub. Suitable for all skin types. ($35.00)
- ScrubTM-an invigorating and exfoliating scrub that removes dead skin cells, unclogs pores and softens fine line using natural soaps derived from coconut, olive, macadamia nut, sunflower and avocado that will not strip the natural oils from the skin. Use 1-2 times a week and prior to the BioBliss patch. Suitable for all skin types. ($30.00)
- Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Patch-Clinically proven as a safe and effective solution to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The lightweight patches are ultra-thin and comfortable and loaded with dermatologist recommended ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, peptides, vitamins and antioxidants. Activation of the patch allows for these ingredients to be pushed into the epidermis. ($25.00)
- Lock-It InTM Serum- specially matched for the patch, the serum features hyaluronic acid (humectant), to help the skin attract and retain moisture. It also features Matrixyl 3000 peptides to stimulate collagen production while making the skin stronger and more elastic. Prickly pear extract blocks the release of stress markers from sensory nerve cells in the skin and calms irritated skin. Use immediately after the BioBliss patch and 2x daily. Suitable for all skin types. ($70.00)
- HydrateTM Lotion-Is a 100% natural, toxin free lotion that combines hibiscus esculentes, a vegetable oligopeptide that relaxes muscle cells. It also contains essential vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants to nourish and rejuvenate the skin while combating aging. Flaxseed, evening primrose, pumpkin seed, borage seed and sasha inchi oils aid in the protection of cell membranes, restoring moisture balance and elasticity. Use 2x daily. Suitable for all skin types. ($60.00)
I was given the patch for the forehead. I followed the instructions, which are to make sure you have removed all makeup, prep the area (alchohol, cleanser, etc.), make sure the skin is dry. That is very important. Then open the foil, remove the patch from the plastic. apply to area (forehead). Then sit back and relax for 30 minutes. Ack! That was the hard part. So I caught up on some emails. After the 30 minutes were up, gently remove. Okay, so this is where you are going to think it’s either a scam or some kind of miracle. I took it off, ran to the mirror in the bathroom with the good lighting and…WOW!!!!!!!!!!! The lines that were forming between my brow are pretty much gone. I am pleasantly surprised. Let’s say I am in shock. I honestly cannot believe it worked.
If you look at this photograph, you can see there is an area of my forehead where there are frown lines “forming”. Also, the skin seems to be “not smooth”.
Look at the difference in my forehead after using the BioBliss Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Patch. My forehead is smoother, and the beginnings of the fine lines are gone.
The BioBliss Anti-Wrinkle Patch Treatment System is available online at www.biobliss.com. How does it work? It is similar to transdermal drug delivery but in this case the patch uses a gentle micro-current to deliver a clinically proven set of ingredients the are “pushed” into the skin quickly and deeply, leaving the skin looking and feeling smoother and younger. The results however, have to be extended with their add on products, the serum and moisturizer. That is the only caveat. I am not sure how long my results will last without using any of those products. I only had the one patch. I am hoping I can get at least a month! These are supposed to be administered weekly and work much better if they can be used that way. These would add up to $100 a month but for minimal lines that would be the same as a high end cream. I cannot say how these would work on deeper lines though. I think they would likely work pretty well, although at this point that is just conjecture on my part. I am very happy with my use of the patch and will purchase them. If you go on the website, there is a discount. Purchase 4 patches for $72.00, a $28.00 savings! There are also other packages if you buy more. Okay, as you can see I like them. If anyone else has tried them, I would love to hear from you. Or if anyone has any comments on my forehead, go ahead and fire away!
I want to update this post. Today is March 23, 2013 and I still d not see any signs of the lines that were on my forehead. I will keep updating until they reappear!
(This product was sent for consideration but my opinion is my own and I am completely honest.)