Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fabulous Nude Look For Spring/Summer! “Easy Pretty”

Fun Nude look1

Today I decided to go for a nice nude look (yes, I know, but I am not feeling well and it is a go to look for me when I want easy pretty). I got my hands on two of the Sephora exclusive Benefit “World Famous Neutrals” Palettes and I decided to use the Most Glamorous Nudes Ever one today. I also wanted to try out some of the new Nars items I got. This post will be a long review and look!

For this look I am using: Benefit’s That Gal Brightening Face Primer ($29.00), MAC’s Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation in NC 15 ($33.00), Nars Radiant Concealer in Chantilly ($28.00), Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder ($34.00), Benefit’s Most Glamorous Nudes Ever palette ($30.00), Nars Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush ($29.00) and Nars Candy Says Larger Than Life Lip Gloss ($26.00).

 

benefit bad galDSC02497Nars Radiant ConcealerNars Light Reflecting PowderNars Light Reflecting Powder_open (2)

DSC07511DSC07512DSC07515Nars Miss Liberty and Candy Says

 

 

Below you can see the swatches I have taken for all the items I used today:

 

swatches

Above, from left to right, MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15; NARS Radiant Concealer and Benefit That Gal

world famous neutral_swatches

Swatches of the World Famous Neutrals Palette as well as the Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush

creaseless cream shadows

Benefit’s Creaseless Cream Eye Shadows in My Two Cents and Birthday Suit

world famous neutral shadow_swatches

These are the four eye shadows: Gilt-y Pleasure, It’s Complicated, Kiss Me I’m Tipsy and Call My Bluff.

miss liberty_swatch

Above is the best swatch I could get for the Miss Liberty Highlighting Powder

Nars Candy Says Gloss

This is the Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Candy Says

 

For myself, I really like all of the products I used today. My only complaint is that the MAC foundation has a little too much coverage. I like it but you have to be careful not to get too much on as it is fairly heavy coverage. Today I mixed it with That Gal and found that it looked great on my skin. I have decided that I am never going to use another concealer again. NARS Radiant Concealer is the best out there. It covers and goes on so smoothly, that it is well worth the money. Below you can see that I included two photographs of my eyes open. I did because I am so happy with my mascara today. I used Maybelline’s Great Lash Lots of Lashes. This took me from almost invisible to stunning lashes (well, stunning for me). I am not going to go over where I put which shadow today. I think you can pretty much guess from the look with my eyes open and closed. If you read my blog often enough then you pretty much know my pattern! I want you to compare this with the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette look: http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-new-urban-decay-naked-basics-is-here.html. This look is pretty much on par with it I think. By the way, the NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder is awesome! It sets your look without being heavy. Well worth the money too.

The NARS Highlighting Blush in Miss Liberty is such a perfect light shimmer to add to the cheeks. A beautiful light pink.The NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Candy Says is one of my favorites. So much that I purchased a back up for my purse. And I have a gazillion nude pink lip glosses!

DSC07594fun nude look eyes closedfun nude look eyes wide openeyes wide openfun nude look cheeksfun nude look_lips

I’m such a makeup sucker. I love everything. I would love to know what you have tried in today’s look. Let me know by leaving a comment.

 

6 comments:

  1. Your skin looks amazing, as do your eyebrows!
    I love the look of the Most Glamorous Nudes palette, too.

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I pride myself on my skin, but thanks for the eyebrow comment. I think they are my worst feature.

      Delete
  2. Your skin always looks flawless! I think I need to pick up the NARS concealer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do a lot to take care of my skin. A good foundation of skin care means less make up. :) The NARS concealer is the best I have used!!

      Delete
  3. I knew my comments all disappeared! I will try again. For starters - I love the picture up top on this one! I think the nude look suits you very well. But I also wanted to know if you are wearing a lip liner here. You don't mention it, but your lips look so well defined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always wear a nude lip liner. It is a must. Most people wear a lip liner. My lips are tiny up top.

      Delete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty