Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review: L’Oreal’s Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain

Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain_Stubborn Plum

 

Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain is one of those products that you immediately love. L’Oreal has taken the idea of a lip stain, a lip gloss, added tons of shine and rolled them into one unbelievable product. This product has lots of hydrating oils and concentrated pigments that will make your lips soft and will deliver color that lasts and lasts! It also has 30% water so the hydration lasts for up to 6 hours! The best part? You barely feel it. I love that it isn’t sticky like a gloss.

 

 

I’ve worn Colour Caresse West Shine Stain a few times now. The color I tried is Stubborn Plum. It is a beautiful light purple shade that you would think doesn’t belong on my coloring but looks nice with my neutral toned skin. I wear it with other shades that are cool toned but add a little warmth in there so I am not overwhelmed. The stain rocks. It is great for almost all day wear and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple, never feeling dry. I never get extra color left over on my skin, as with other stains that are highly pigmented. The other great thing about this is that it is not sticky at all. Granted, I expect glosses to be sticky, but there are times I just don’t want to deal with that. I get tired of having to dredge my hair out of the sticky gloss on my lips!

caresse wet shine_stubborn plumcaressewetshine_stubbornplum1

Colour Caresse West Shine Stain retails for $9.99 at major drugstores, Ulta and is also available online. Visit www.lorealparisusa.com for more information. Stay tuned for my review of the L’Oreal’s True Match concealer!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty