"Rock of Ages" musical star, Kate Rockwell, got the full beauty treatment by the Angelo David Salon for the 2013 Tony Awards.
Celebrity Makeup Artist and Eyebrow Specialist Julie Tussey for Angelo David Salon Tells us How to Get the Exact Look!
1) I started with the Christian Dior Skin AirFlash Spray Foundation 300 to even out Kate's skin tone.
2) Next, using the Christian Dior 3 Couleurs Eyeshadow in 781 Smoky Brown, I used the lightest color of the palette under her brows, then the shimmery brown to the outer corner of her eyes. For her beautiful eye shape, I used Prestige liquid eyeliner for the lids: the brown color for her top lid then the black color for the bottom of her eyelid.
3) To give Kate a rosy glow, I applied the Christian Dior DiorBlush in 943 Strawberry Sorbet around the apple of her cheeks.
4) To make Kate's eyes pop even more, I used the Andrea false eyelashes to her top lash area.
5) I finished her look by lining her lips with Prestige Lip pencil in Poppy, then use the Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Gloss in 643 to top and bottom lips.