S T O R Y I D E A S
How to Get Shoshanna’s Summer Look
Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta
of New York City’s Angelo David Salon
Get the Summer muss without the salon fuss— Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta shares tips on set in the Hamptons for replicating Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss’s look for AVENUE Magazine.
Shoshanna looks radiant on the cover of AVENUE Magazine. Celebrity Hairstylist Angelo David Pisacreta tells us what he did to give Shoshanna a fun, natural look that works day or night.
Hair and Makeup by Angelo David Salon (www.angelodavid.com)
1. Prepare hair for styling by spraying the Angelo Premier Volume Spray ($18.50, available at www.angelodavid.com) onto the roots to prep the hair.
2. Once hair is blown out smooth, take sections of hair and wrap it around 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron before securing with duck clips. Spray with a medium hold spray and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
3. Attach the pre-styled Angelo David Couture Clip-on Extensions (prices may vary) onto hair to add more length and volume. Release the clips and use the Angelo David Medium Paddle Brush ($55, available at www.angelodavid.com) to brush the curls out before parting hair onto the desired side.
4. Pull hair to a loose ponytail then proceed to create a loose chignon. Secure the look with bobby pins.
5. Gently pull the bun to make the look a bit messy, and then finish with a strong hold hair spray.
For more information about Angelo David Pisacreta
or Angelo David Couture Hair visit www.angelodavid.com
Follow Angelo David on Twitter @AD_Salon