Badgley Mischka Fall 2014 Bridal Collection
Hair Design by Felix Fischer for Moroccanoil®
Photo Credit for all images:
Badgley Mischka Fall 2014 Bridal Presentation
Hair by Felix Fischer for Moroccanoil
Photos by David Webber for Moroccanoil
The Designer’s Inspiration
As always, Badgley Mischka Bride for 2014 was inspired by the classic femme fatales of Hollywood -- Bette, Joan, Rita, Ava, Grace -- but fused with the nonchalance and ease of the French Riviera in the 1930's.
The Hair Look
Celebrity and runway stylist Felix Fischer for Moroccanoil created innovative bridal looks influenced by 70’s textures and the angular bob shapes of the 20’s.
The beautifully romantic looks emphasized small, volumized curls made modern by strong angles and lines of precision bobs. Cut shorter and higher in back, longer and on sides and top, the looks featured deep asymmetrical side part.
How The Look Was Created
- “I started by preparing the ends of the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment.”
- “To ensure as much height as possible, I sprayed new Moroccanoil Root Boost throughout the hair.”
- “Next, to help build and maintain healthy-looking volume I applied Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse on the rest of the hair and let it dry.”
- “I then used a 7/8” curling iron, starting on the side part, and created small curls. I staggered and overlapped each alternate row and pinned them.”
- “I sprayed the entire set with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong, for natural looking and long-lasting hold.”
- “Afterwards, I brushed out the hair with a new Moroccanoil Classic Boar Bristle Brush for volume. I used the bristles to lift up the hair to make it airier and give it more height and volume. I followed by smoothing the surface of the hair at the crown with a Moroccanoil Round Brush.”
- “I finished with an overall spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for added hold, then misted Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray on top of the hair to reflect the lights of the runway.”
Moroccanoil® Treatment: This remarkable, instantly-absorbed argan-oil infused formula is found in the kits of virtually every major celebrity, runway, and editorial stylist. Exclusively designed to give hair a natural-looking silky, lustrous shine and a frizz and static-free finish, it strengthens, conditions and revitalizes hair while speeding drying time. (MSRP: $43.00 / 100ml)
Moroccanoil® Root Boost is a new styling innovation that gives natural-looking height and lift by fortifying and thickening hair at the root, without the need for backcombing or adding any stress to the hair. This weightless, volumizing spray works beautifully for every hair type and texture, including straight, fine, or curly. It instantly thickens strands at the roots to give a long-lasting, full-bodied lift to every style, for volume that never falls flat. (MSRP $29.00 / 250ml)
Moroccanoil® Volumizing Mousse is specially designed to build body and create natural lift and movement. Its weightless formula provides a flexible long-lasting hold and creates natural, voluminous styles. Moroccanoil® Volumizing Mousse plumps fine, limp hair for added fullness without any sticky residue or buildup. Hair is left healthy and touchable with a veil of shine. (MSRP: $28.00 / 250ml)
Moroccanoil® Luminous Hairspray Strong is formulated with a combination of highly sophisticated ingredients infused with argan oil. A lightweight, workable hairspray, it provides lasting, healthy and strong hold with reflective shine that fights frizz and humidity. (MSRP: $22.20 / 330ml)
Moroccanoil® Ionic Ceramic Round Brush is an ideal tool to create shape, enhance curls, and help add volume. Tourmaline ceramic and Ionic technology help reduce frizz and static, cut down on drying time, improve condition and increase shine. (MSRP: $29.40 / 2 1/8”, MSRP: $25.20 / 1 3/8”)
Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine Spray creates an instant mist of long-lasting, incomparable shine while protecting hair from the damaging effects of UV light and free radicals. (MSRP: $27.20 / 100ml)
Moroccanoil offers innovative, easy-to-use, performance-driven formulas that dramatically transform all hair types resulting in beautiful, healthy, natural-looking hair. As the pioneer of an all-new oil treatment hair care category, Moroccanoil has quickly become a runaway hit among fashion and beauty insiders and has generated a devoted following among top stylists and their A-list celebrity clients. Launched seven years ago, Moroccanoil products are now available in 40 countries around the globe. Famed for their weightless quality, Moroccanoil’s extensive line of luxury hair care products addresses the needs of all hair types and features a proprietary advanced blend of the finest ingredients to deliver optimal performance and dramatic results.
Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and now online. For more information, visit http://www.moroccanoil.com, Twitter, www.twitter.com/moroccanoil and Facebook, www.facebook.com/moroccanoil.