Today I want to do a comparison review of two facial treatments that are currently on the market. One is quite famous and the other is on the verge of becoming a cult hit. I discovered Stimul8 Instant Skin Transformation Treatment browsing Twitter one day looking for all natural skincare products to review for my blog. On the other hand, GLAMGLOW YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment is a hugely popular product that makeup artists in Hollywood often use prior to applying makeup for movies and it is a huge seller at SEPHORA. I wanted to do a comparison because I have used both products and feel there are merits to both, some good and some not so good. I want you to know what you are getting into with each product.
Stimul8 Instant Skin Transformation Treatment:
- All natural skincare treatment
- Vegan, no animal products used in the making of this product
- Contains muds: Dead Sea mud, Moor mud
- Contains Moroccan lava clay, bromelain and papaya for enzymatic exfoliation.
- Zeolite clay for detoxification
- Contains organic ingredients.
- All skin types
- Contains no water to use as a filler.
- Contains 12 essential oils and many extracts that work to penetrate the skin and ease symptoms such as dryness, irritation and inflammation.
- Extremely stimulating to the skin, bringing blood to surface of skin; penetrates to help promote collagen production, oxygenation and rejuvenation. Has a great tingling sensation on the skin.
- Leaves skin looking and feeling smoother and softer, glowing.
- Excellent to use after peels and microdermabrasion, heals and calms skin.
- No artificial fragrances.
- Price: $70 for 1.7 oz./ 50g.
- contains natural ingredients but is not all natural.
- Paraben free
- All skin types
- Has first ingredient as water, used as filler.
- Contains clays, not mud even though the company calls it a mud treatment.
- Contains volcanic rock for exfoliation, gritty which does exfoliate the skin quite well.
- Stimulating, brings blood to surface of skin.
- Contains many extracts and one essential oil.
- Helps to leave skin smoother, brighter and softer. Helps to improve skin texture and tighten pores, it helps to give a more youthful looking appearance and takes out impurities without stripping natural oils.
- Does contain petrochemicals, which have been linked to health issues.
- Artificial fragrance.
- Price: $69.00 for 1.7 oz./ 50 g.
When I first used the Stimul8 Instant Skin Transformation Treatment I just about fell over. I felt I had truly discovered the best mask I had ever used. It made my skin so beautiful! Skin felt bright and “glowy”. And when I used it after a peel, my skin calmed down, all the irritation and inflammation disappeared. It exfoliates skin with all of the active muds and the essential oils help to promote collagen production in the skin and to help bring blood flow to the surface of the skin.
(on left is Stimul8 and on right is GLAMGLOW)
So, I felt that I had to try GLAMGLOW because I wanted to see what the hype was about. I got my hands on a jar, used it and knew I instantly wanted to do a comparison review. GLAMGLOW is okay but I honestly felt it did not live up to the hype that I had heard about. It is supposed to cause a lot tingling in the skin, exfoliation and really make the skin look amazing.
After using it my skin did look nice but not as nice as it did after the Stimul8 Instant Skin Transformation Treatment. I am being truthful in this statement. My skin had a glow and it did have some nice exfoliation. The smell really got to me though, it is too strong and artificial. I really think that Gr8ful Skin Couture has such a unique and amazing product on the market that out performs GLAMGLOW. Price wise they are exactly the same. Both products come in the same size jars. You also use about the same amount for each treatment. I got 7-8 uses of the Stimul8. I have not finished the GLAMGLOW. I am going to re-order the Stimul8 and will not be re-ordering the latter one. Honestly, if I could sing the praises of the Stimul8 Instant Skin Transformation from the top of the hills, I would. I am hoping that the owner makes some more products. Love, love, love!
Stimul8 Instant Skin Transformation Treatment is available from www.gr8fulskincouture.com. Like Gr8ful Skin Couture on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gr8fulSkincoutureByJenniferNewman; Follow Gr8ful Skin Couture on Twitter: @gr8ful_Jennifer; Subscribe to Gr8ful Skin Couture on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gr8fulCouture?feature=mhee. GLAMGLOW is available from www.glamglowmud.com. Like GLAMGLOW on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GlamGlowMud and Follow GLAMGLOW on Twitter: @GlamGlowMud.