Card.com offers numerous and various prepaid debit cards that:
- have no credit check
- can be used everywhere,
- are accepted anywhere VISA and MasterCard are accepted
- have no check cashing fees, no overdraft fees
- no late fees
- can be used with access to ATM’s worldwide
You can pick out a card that speaks to you, I picked out the Autism Speaks card, as I really care about Autism. How does it work?
First, choose a card. Then enter your information. You can get approved right there. Then the card gets sent. The cards are free to activate and load. This is a debit card, not a gift card, so you can use it over and over. It is free for the first 30 days, then after that there is a monthly fee of $5.95, which is waived if there is a direct deposit of $800 made if the previous 30 days. (This is the same as the Wal-Mart prepaid card and is much less than many of the competitors. It is also less than overdrafts at many banks, paying for checks or using credit cards)
Card.com cards have:
- Free direct deposit
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere. In seconds!
- There are no overdraft fees! Ever!
- Safer than cash. Also, they have 24/7 support, VISA fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds.
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
- No credit check and approval in seconds
- 22,000 in-network ATMs
Sign up and get one now! I did and was very happy with it! No problems at all. I use it for my kids so that they have money and do not lose their cash or I can keep track of what money they spend. I usually keep it simple and don’t give them more than a few dollars a week, but it is something that I like for them. Much easier. I can also use it for other means of “credit card” payments since it has the VISA logo but since it is a debit card I can use it instead. Very handy and easy!
Until Next Time--
I Am THE Makeup Junkie