Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Exclusive Interview With Manna Kadar, of Manna Kadar Cosmetics! #MannaKadar

mannakadar_photo

I Am THE Makeup Junkie blog is proud to present an exclusive interview with the owner and founder Manna Kadar of Manna Kadar Cosmetics. Her cosmetics line is becoming one of the go to lines for busy women all over who want to simplify their makeup routines and get down to the basics so they can look beautiful in a few easy steps. Manna has a philosophy that beauty should be simplified. She has broken down her line into steps to make it easier for women to get their routines done in no time at all!

Manna was born in Paris and moved to Los Angeles when she was a teenager. Her first stores were beauty supply stores that featured many brands. From this she learned what women wanted in their makeup routines. She decided to open up her own line of cosmetics. This was a long and hard endeavor. She told me that it took at least 10 years of hard work to get to where she is today!

Manna Kadar Cosmetics is Beauty Simplified. The cosmetics are all long wearing, multifunctional and have the finest trend setting colors. She believes that less is more. All the products can perform multiple functions. Her line is based on a 3-Step Process and she wants you to get it done in 7 minutes or less! Let me take you through the process: Step 1 is to Prime, as this is the foundation to allowing a product to wear longer and look better on the skin. Camera Ready is her foundation primer. When you go on her site she has a nice chart showing the comparisons of various other primers and how they stack up to hers. Camera Ready mattifies, fills in pores and fine lines, moisturizes, is lightweight and lasts 16 hours on the skin. Step 2 is to Polish the face with foundation, powder and concealer. I will have a review of her foundation quite soon (let me say I was pleasantly surprised how it matched my very light skin perfectly and I loved that it wore like a dream). Step 2 is creating a flawless palette on the skin. With Step 3, you Perfect to add the Finishing Touches! Here is the color. It can be lipstick, eye shadow, blush and mascara. I am also going to be reviewing a few other products that I tried (eye shadow palette, blush, powder and lipstick). I think my I am torn between the eye shadow palette and the lipstick as my favorite product.

I asked Manna what she thinks makes a woman beautiful. Her answer is that every woman has her own unique beauty. I love this answer. To me it says that all women are beautiful in their own way. Which is true. Manna is giving them the tools to enhance their own beauty. Beauty is not something that needs a ton of makeup to reveal. Manna’s favorite product is blush. She said it gives life to the face, adds color and structure. In fact, currently she is working on a super cool product right now that is due out next year. It is a multifunctional Blush Stain that is in powder form and will be long wearing! So cool! I cannot wait to see that!!!!

Manna likes to give back to the community. She teaches business at the FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising). She is a lovely woman and was very nice to speak with, not caught up in herself at all. I enjoyed discussing her line with her and getting to know more about it. I cannot wait to show you more about her products too, as I think this line is going to become one of cult status very soon. Currently Manna Kadar Cosmetics are sold on www.mannakadar.com, www.beauty.com, www.blush.com and www.birchbox.com. In fact, I was able to sample an item that will be in the December Birchbox: the new pink Sheer Glo! I was the first one to get this and I am so psyched to tell you about it!!!! Thanks for reading!

Like Manna Kadar on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mannakadarcosmetics; Follow Manna Kadar on Twitter: @MANNAKCosmetics; Follow on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/101764906350791781176/posts; Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MANNACosmetics?feature=watch and Follow on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/MANNAKCosmetics/.

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis

I Am THE Makeup Junkie

(photo courtesy of www.mannakadar.com)

2 comments:

  1. So cool that you got an exclusive interview with her! (: Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! She is so sweet and I can't wait to share the post on her makeup!

      Delete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty