Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I Am THE Makeup Junkie’s February #hitlist #iamthemakeupjunkie #february

Last month I was sick so I did not get to write up a #hitlist for the month. So this month’s #hitlist will be twice as large. I have quite a few products that I want to recommend. I consider these items to be great products and are worth their price. They perform their jobs and go above and beyond their duties. I highly recommend these products and give them my stamp of approval.

boscia tsubaki cleansing oil-gel









boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel: This cleansing gel with Tsubaki Oil (an anti-oxidant) is just plain awesome. It cleanses extremely well and you only need a small amount. It also leaves skin feeling very soft and not dry at all! Available at www.boscia.com, www.sephora.com and SEPHORA stores. $28.00 for 5 fl oz. / 150 ml. Check out my giveaway, I am giving away one bottle of the cleanser! http://bit.ly/1hCBMmO
nakedlipgloss_thumb[3]
Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss: a lipgloss and balm rolled into one. Looks and feels great on lips and is very nourishing. Comes in 9 shades. $20.00 Available anywhere UD is sold, such as www.urbandecay.com, www.sephora.com and SEPHORA stores. I love this gloss. It kicks butt as a gloss and stays on lips a long time. I prefer the shimmer shades, but all the colors are nice.
maybelline buff lipstick
Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lipcolor Collection: As part of the nude shade trend for spring, Maybelline has come out with 10 nude shades of their Color Sensational Lipcolor in a gorgeous collection that is not to be missed. I picked up 5 shades for myself because these are so pretty. Everyone is bound to find at least 4 shades that will be good for her complexion. They range from a light nude pink Bare All to the darkest chocolate Expresso Exposed. $7.49 at mass market retailers.
RV_PhotoReady_Skinlights_maui_soldier_600Av1_jpg_preview
Revlon Skinlights Collection: Back again from Revlon, the best illuminator for skin comes in 4 shades that work to make skin look gorgeous in any light.  http://bit.ly/1o8sb98 $12.99 and available at mass market retailers such as Walgreens. It works with the ‘rosy nude’ trend that is going on now: http://bit.ly/1mG4F4x or http://bit.ly/1lhhC7I as a great pick me up for winter skin: http://bit.ly/1ftGH6e.


sephora upside down mascara
SEPHORA Upside Down Mascara: $22.00. I know this mascara looks weird. It has two brushes and it can be used 3 different ways. The reviews on SEPHORA are not good but for me, it is the best mascara I have ever used. It gives me full, long lashes and that is all I am asking for. Use it with one brush on top and one on the bottom of the top lashes and you get intense volume; use both brushes together and you get the longest lashes you have ever seen and finally take the bottom brush and get definition for the lower lashes. The biggest complaints about this mascara are that it clumps. It does do that but only if you don’t wipe the wands. If you do wipe them clean then you don’t get the clumpiness. Go ahead and try it out, if you don’t like it return it!
sigma beauty warm neutrals palettesigma smoke screen eye shadow palette
Sigma Warm Neutrals and Smoke Screen Eye shadow Palettes:  $39.00 each, these palettes have 12 highly pigmented eye shadows that are so beautiful. I love Sigma Beauty and think that this brand is going to take off soon. It already has a huge cult following amongst bloggers but I know they have what it takes to be a great brand. Their products are of the highest quality. The eye shadows are pigmented, have almost no fallout and last all day. The matte shades are silky smooth, not chalky. All of their products are great. I adore their brushes and boy do they have a lot of brushes to choose from! www.sigmabeauty.com
miracle balm
Miracle Skin Transformer Miracle Balm: Out within the next month, this balm will replace the Heal Everything Balm from Miracle Skin Transformer. Made with 30 moisturizers, the M3 Complex and emollient ingredients such as:Tamanu Oil, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Olive Oil,  Coconut Oil and Jojoba Oil. This balm heals skin that has been compromised by sunburn, chemical peels, laser therapy, allergic reactions, etc. I love to use it after I have done my chemical peels to help restore moisture to my skin and heal it. It also helps with inflammation and is very soothing. $36.00 for 1.5 oz./45 mL and will be available on www.miracleskintransformer.com, www.sephora.com, www.nordstrom.com and www.ulta.com.
    illumask anti-aging
IlluMask Anti-Aging Light Therapy Mask: I saw a press release about this mask and thought it sounded weird. Until I saw this in Walgreens. So I bought it. The mask is $29.99 and it comes in an anti-aging mask or an anti-acne mask. My acne seems under control lately so I bought the anti-aging one. It has 30 uses out of it. You put the mask on, turn it on and lay down for 15 minutes while it is on. This is done every night for 30 days until it is out of uses. So far I have used it for one week. It is funny but I already see a difference in my skin. I use it in conjunction with my skincare routine but my skin has been looking awesome lately. I have much less pigmentation and my skin looks brighter and smoother. Also it is much softer. I cannot wait to see it after the 30 uses. My one question is, do I need to keep using it every month? I emailed them but have not heard back. I think I will have to call the 1-800 number to ask someone. I do think it works and you should give it a try. I am interested to see how the acne one would perform too! Available at Walgreens, Ulta, Wal-Mart and other mass market retailers.
laura mercier foundation primer radiance
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance: I have always liked Laura Mercier’s Foundation Primer. And I LOVE the new Foundation Primer Radiance. This new primer gives skin a gorgeous glow that makes it look so pretty and young looking. Just a little bit on the skin prior to foundation or some mixed in with foundation makes the skin look luminous. I can get too “glowy” if you apply too much, so just a little bit is needed. $33.00 for 1.7 oz.; $19.50 for 1.0 oz. travel size; $44.00 for 3.4 oz. bonus size. This primer came out as part of her new Spring Renaissance Collection: http://bit.ly/1hl1a20.

So this is my #hitlist for the month of February. I hope you find some fun new finds that you like.
Until Next Time~
Marie
I Am THE Makeup Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty