Here are 10 style & beauty must-haves for staying chic in the heat; whether your readers are trying to keep cool at Coachella, get gorgeous at Sasquatch!, or dance the day (and night) away at the Electric Daisy Carnival.
· St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion ($7.99) delivers a 360° even spray at every angle that moisturizes effectively, while feeling light and fresh on skin - never heavy or greasy.
· Make sure your face is properly hydrated by prepping the skin with nyakio Hydrating Face Lotion with Kola Nut, Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen ($49), infused with African Kola Nut, Marula Oil, and Rooibos Tea.
· Keep your makeup looking fresh all day with this cult-classic lightweight foundation. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen ($43) provides a sheer, healthy glow while protecting skin from the elements.
· Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector ($30, 6 shades) brightens and balances skin tone in a convenient applicator pen. It’s perfect for on-the-go touchups, providing hydration and a natural, sheer finish that won’t crease or fade throughout those all-night raves.
· A lightweight spray formulation for face, body and hair, the Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ ($36) is a spray sunscreen that spreads evenly with a light, non-sticky texture, is water-resistant for 80 minutes and is ideal for hard-to-reach areas like the back.
· Spritz on the Essence of Beauty Wind Kissed travel-sized Body Mist ($2.99) before the big show and you’ll spend the day wondering if you’ll meet a celeb – not wondering what you smell like!
· Timex Weekender Slip-Thru ($45-$50) – Treat every day like it’s the “weekend” with the affordable Weekender Slip Thru collection from Timex. With interchangeable straps you can rock a new accessory every day.
· Stylish and super affordable, these No nonsense Cotton and Denim Leggings ($12.99-$15.99) come in a variety of styles and colors that will keep you comfortable while you dance the night away.
· Crop tops and tanks are the perfect option to stay cool – but if you need a solution to that pesky little problem known as sleevage (you know, that underarm bulge we all have struggled with), Warner’s No Side Effects and Olga On Your Side ($38) bras have you covered.
· Looking for long-lasting festival tresses? The Conair Curl Secret ($99.99) creates waves and curls with staying power. Simply place hair in the curl chamber, press to close, and the hair is guided in to the device’s curl chamber and surrounded by heat from all directions. See ya later limp locks!
Technorati Tags: · St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion,Warner’s No Side Effects,Olga On Your Side,Conair Curl Secret,No nonsense Cotton and Denim Leggings,Timex Weekender Slip-Thru,Essence of Beauty Wind Kissed travel-sized Body Mist,Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+,Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector,Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen,nyakio Hydrating Face Lotion with Kola Nut,Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen,St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion,Electric Daisy Carnival,Coachella