Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Review: Kardashian Beauty Khloe’s Kardazzle Complete Face Palette #KardashianBeauty

Kardashian Beauty Khloe's Kardazzle Palette_closedKardashian Beauty Khloe's Kardazzle Palette_open
Here is a secret:  I am a closet follower of the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” for about one year now. I came upon the show one night when I was sick and got hooked into reality TV and now I have gone down the rabbit hole into Wonderland…anywho, I have been a user of the Kardashian Beauty brand since its inception. The Kardashian Beauty brand actually has some nice products. I had wanted to purchase the variations on the Kardazzle Complete Face Palette, especially Khloe’s Kardazzle Complete Face Palette, which has some very pretty colors. For $12.99 you get 8 eye shadows and one two blushes and a highlighter. And, these are all pigmented! YAY!

The eye shadows in the Khloe’s Kardazzle Complete Face Palette are: shimmery white, matte ochre, matte dove gray, matte clay, shimmery mid pink, shimmery mauve, shimmery silver and shimmery cocoa brown. The blushes are: shimmery white highlighter, matte carnation pink blush and shimmery rose pink. The shadows are creamy and easily blendable. They are pigmented and have little to no fallout. I only had an issue with one color and that is the dove gray shade, which I thought did not swatch well either.

Kardashian Beauty Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette_eye shadow swatchesKardashian Beauty Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palette_blush swatches

Below, my look with the eye shadows: notice how pigmented they are! I used the matte clay in the crease. Then the shimmery cocoa brown on the outer 1/3 of the upper lid and on the lower lid to line. I then used it in the crease to add some depth. On the inner 2/3 of the upper lid I used the deep shimmery pink shade. Under the brow I used the shimmery white and blended it with the matte dark reddish brown. I used a matte black liquid liner to line my upper lid. I used mascara only on my upper lashes, skipped the lower ones this time. On my cheeks I wore the carnation pink blush and wore the shimmery rose pink on top and the shimmery white highlighter on the top of my cheeks.

full face with Khloe's Kardazzle Face Palettelook with Khloe Kardazzle Face Palette_eye openlook with Khloe Kardazzle Face Palette_eye closed

Khloe’s Kardazzle Complete Face Palette is $12.99 and is available from www.ulta.com. Like Kardashian Beauty on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbeautyofficial?ref=br_tf and Follow Kardashian Beauty on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kbeautyofficial.

2 comments:

  1. what an absolutely stunning palette! Am going to find out if I can get hold of it in the the UK...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, they have a Eurpopean site: http://www.kardashianbeauty.eu/

      Delete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty