Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review: Sabi SPORT All-terrain, lightweight sporty cane with precision handle and tip #sabi

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
SPORT All-Terrain Cane

I walk with a cane due to a tumor that I had on my femoral nerve. It left me with permanent nerve damage that messed up my right leg, leaving me with me with extreme pain and limited mobility in that leg. To ease the pain of walking I use a cane. I was lucky enough to get to try out a new cane, the Sabi SPORT All-Terrain, lightweight sporty cane with a precision handle. It is tall enough for me (I am 6’1’ tall) and is indeed very lightweight. In fact, I feel as if I am barely using a cane at all. It comes in many different sizes, depending on height. There are four different colors available, I had the blue. Also, there is a rubber stopper on the end that helps with the grip, keeping the cane from slipping around on the floor. Using this cane is very easy and as I mentioned, it feels as if it is barely there since it is so lightweight. It takes a little getting used to because of this factor. Otherwise it is a nice cane and I recommend using it if you walk with one regularly.
This product is available on www.sabi.com for $34.99.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty