Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Review: Nature’s Best Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
nature's best vitamin c
I use a number of different Vitamin C serums. I like Vitamin C because it is proven to help promote collagen production, it helps to get rid of hyperpigmentation and it helps to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. I have used this serum for a few weeks and I have noticed that I have some reduced hyperpigmentation. Since I do not have any other major signs of aging, I cannot comment on those. The people who put out this product have said that this does help with collagen production and helps to reverse the signs of aging. It also is made with organic Ingredients. This serum is perfect for all skin types:, dry, oily, sensitive. It is manufactured in the U.S.A. The serum itself is a thin liquid that goes on easily and sinks in immediately. It sells for $22.95 on www.amazon.com and comes in a 1 fl. oz. bottle.









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty