These lovely all-in-one compacts were created by makeup artist and Shiseido’s Artistic Director Dick Page. Create a beautiful complexion in one fell swoop! The three colors are designed to replicate the phenomena that occur during a smile, including blushing rosy cheeks, increased brightness and the elevation of facial features.
The Face Color Enhancing Trio is available in four shades and features a blush color, sculpting color and a highlighting color. All three can be used separately or can be used together.
- Blushing Color is the top shade and is a warm tone that adds a soft, rosy complexion to the cheeks
- Sculpting Color is the middle shade and creates dimension for contouring and shading.
- Highlighting Color is the bottom shade and is meant to match the natural skin tone and to blend the Blushing Color and the Highlighting Color.
Face Color Enhancing Trio comes in four shades:
- Apple (RD1) – sun-kissed shades of pink, gentle fawn and light peach.
- Lychee (PK1) – pale shades of pink, ivory and cream.
- Peach (OR1) – soft hint of coral, subtle beige, and delicate gold shades.
- Plum (RS1) – vivid rose, rich bronze, and golden beige shades.
I tried out Apple (RD1) and found it to go on very smoothly. It makes a great blush or bronzer. You can use the colors separately or together. If you want to use them separately, you will need to use a small brush, similar to the one that came with it. I prefer swirling the colors together and getting a nice glow on my face. The packaging features a nice long vertical mirror that shows the entire face, so it is easy to see yourself and your cheeks. The powder is embossed with Shiseido’s signature camellia.
Below: Face Color Enhancing Trio in Apple (RD1) on cheeks. Note the sculpting color under the regular blush color and the highlighting color on top of the cheeks. Apple is great because it has a perfect combination of colors!
Face Color Enhancing Trio retails for $37.00 and is available from www.shiseido.com and any department store where Shiseido is sold (Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, etc.). Please take a look at the post I did on the UV Protective Liquid Foundation and the UV Protective Stick Foundation (http://bit.ly/1sNsZVa). They are great for summer!
Like Shiseido on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shiseido; Follow Shiseido on Twitter: @shiseidoworld; Follow Shiseido on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/shiseido/; Subscribe to Shiseido on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/shiseidousa and Follow Shiseido on Instagram: http://instagram.com/shiseido#.
(This item was sent for consideration)
Technorati Tags: Shiseido,Shiseido Face Color Enhancing Trio,Face Color Enhancing Trio,Blush,Bronzer,Highlighter,Apple (RD1),Lychee (PK1),Peach (OR1),Plum (RS1),#Shiseido,www.shiseido.com,Dick Page,Artistic Director Dick Page,sculpting color,blushing color,highlighting color