Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, June 12, 2014

L’Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Serum Intense and Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector #L’OrealParisUSA

Youth Code Serum Intense
L’Oréal Paris Youth Code Serum Intense is a potent serum that boosts skin’s natural power of regeneration so that it retains its youthful qualities. The lightweight but powerful serum boosts your routine to the next level. See immediate results by using it alone or with other Youth CodeTM products. Skin will look rested, smoother and much more luminous. Signs of stress, fatigue and aging will be visibly diminished.

I thought this serum was not going to be as powerful as it indeed was. I noticed a difference in as little as 2 weeks. My skin definitely looked smoother and more luminous. My skin looked more “youthful”, meaning it was more radiant. I think this serum is worth every penny.


L’Oréal Paris Youth Code Serum Intense retails for $24.99 at mass market retailers such as Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, and Wal-Mart nationwide. It is also available on www.lorealparisusa.com and www.drugstore.com.
Make dark spots disappear with L’Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum CorrectorYouth Code Corrector, which makes skin look more luminous by getting rid of dark spots, age spots, sun damage and post acne marks. Skin can look up to 10 years younger! Restore skin’s luminous tone and fight discoloration with this serum. This clinically proven formula illuminates skin tone and corrects dark spots for a more youthful complexion and a more radiant skin tone. 86% of women saw fewer dark spots in just 8 weeks of use. 

I use many, many age correcting products in my search for the perfect complexion. I did see a definite difference in my skin with this serum. My skin looked vibrant and more radiant. I used it in conjunction with the serum mentioned above and I was so floored with how well they performed. It did leave me with a clearer, lightened skin tone. Drugstore products can perform just as well, if not better as more high end products! Below you see two photographs. I always use my forehead for reference with hyperpigmentation products, as that is where I have the most issues with my freckling and dark spots. I see some areas have lightened and are clearer.

forehead prior to use of L'Oreal Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting  & Illuminating Serum Corrector

(before use of Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector)

forehead after a few weeks with L'Oreal Paris Dark Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector


L’Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector retails for $24.99 and is available from at mass market retailers such as Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, and Wal-Mart nationwide. It is also available on www.lorealparisusa.com and www.drugstore.com.
 
Like L’Oréal Paris on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorealparis; Follow L’Oréal Paris on Twitter: @LOrealParisUSA; Subscribe to their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lorealparisnyc and Follow L’Oréal Paris on Instagram: http://instagram.com/lorealparisusa#.
 
Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis

I Am THE Makeup Junkie









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty