Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review: Majestic Bombay Stainless Steel Tweezer

 

majestic bombay stainless steel tweezer

I ordered this tweezer from Amazon.com. I was hoping for a very good tweezer, comparable to Tweezerman quality. I was a little disappointed in them. I had a hard time removing hair from my eyebrows with them. Usually I have no trouble at all with a normal pair of tweezers. I don’t really recommend these because of that. I did not have a good experience with them. I am sorry but this is a truthful review. I don’t do gloss-overs and lie in my reviews. I wish I had better news to report on them.

The tweezers are available here: http://amzn.to/1orfsBa for various prices.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty