Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, December 8, 2014

Review: Valentia Even Glow Serum #Valentia #EvenGlow

(photo courtesy of www.amazon.com)
Valentia Even Glow Serum
I recently tried out a Vitamin C serum from a company on Amazon.com. This product was provided to me. I was thinking that this product might not do very much for me. I have tried products like this in the past, and to be honest, many of them have not performed up to my standards. So let me start off by being honest. Below you will find my review (an honest review, I am always honest). 

Some of the great ingredients in this serum are 20% Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) Aloe Vera, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Stem Cells. All of these ingredients are chosen because they help with the following anti aging properties: decreasing hyperpigmentation by decreasing melanin production, getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles, evening out skin tone and helping skin to look more radiant, increasing radiance and brightening skin, smoothing skin to help reflect light and increasing collagen production.

It has a non-watery texture. The thicker texture helps it to smooth over skin easier, allowing for better coverage and absorption. It also allows for less product to be used. 

Ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger. Organic Rosehip Oil and  Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible that helps skin look youthful and it prevents skin sagging associated with aging.

I do like this serum, I found it to be one of the best Vitamin C serums that I have used from www.amazon.com. And I have used a few of from that site. This is definitely better quality. I like that it is thicker and requires less serum to use.

It absorbs quickly into the skin and does seem to help with hyperpigmentation. I can only comment on that since I do not have any wrinkles. Skin looks brighter and feels smoother.

Instead of a 1 fl.oz./30mL bottle you get a full 1.18/35 mL for $35.00. The product is available on www.amazon.com. Just search for Valentia Even Glow serum.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty