Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, January 26, 2015

Review: Beauty Lashious Eyelash Curler #eyelashcurler

Beauty Lashious Eyelash Curler

I tried out this new eyelash curler recently. Normally I don’t curl my eyelashes much because they are short and thin and I have trouble curling them. Most eyelash curlers have pinched my eyelashes and made it difficult for me to do the job. This curler is different though. What I loved about it most is that it is pinch free. It works better by having a unique design that enables you to get close enough to the eyelash root making sure to have a longer curl that lasts all day. It features a no-pinch pad and ergonomically shaped plastic handles for a better grip and maximum comfort. It comes in 5 different colors and features a small clasp that allows you to lock the pads together to prevent damage.

 

This eyelash curler is available from Amazon.com here: http://amzn.to/1xXV4u7. It retails from $11.12.

 

4 comments:

  1. The article was up to the point and described the information very effectively. Thanks to blog author for sharing an informative post. Online Eyelash Extension Classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic lashes Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for publishing such great information. You are doing such a great job. This information is very helpful for everyone. Keep it up. Thanks. Read more info about Aesthetics Training in Quebec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful to you for sharing an article. Eyelash Tint Products for Sale this is a great observation on this content.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty