Let's Get Social!

 photo twitter_zps394ac1c7.png  photo facebook_zps5fd68500.png  photo google_zps3463a2a5.png  photo pinterest_zps0b02c191.png photo tumblr_zps50bcf1d7.png  photo bloglovin_zps01ab9908.png  photo instagram_zpsc55da521.png  photo rss_zps35b67037.png

Monday, January 26, 2015

Review: Beauty Lashious Eyelash Curler #eyelashcurler

Beauty Lashious Eyelash Curler

I tried out this new eyelash curler recently. Normally I don’t curl my eyelashes much because they are short and thin and I have trouble curling them. Most eyelash curlers have pinched my eyelashes and made it difficult for me to do the job. This curler is different though. What I loved about it most is that it is pinch free. It works better by having a unique design that enables you to get close enough to the eyelash root making sure to have a longer curl that lasts all day. It features a no-pinch pad and ergonomically shaped plastic handles for a better grip and maximum comfort. It comes in 5 different colors and features a small clasp that allows you to lock the pads together to prevent damage.

 

This eyelash curler is available from Amazon.com here: http://amzn.to/1xXV4u7. It retails from $11.12.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Skin Type? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Most Popular Posts!