Backstage today at JOIE, butter LONDON’s lead makeup artist and manicurist, Katie Jane Hughes, created fashion-forward nail and makeup looks that perfectly complimented the AW 2015 collection.
Lead Makeup Artist & Manicurist: Katie Jane Hughes, butter LONDON Global Colour Ambassador
The Scoop: The collection was inspired by the poetic soul of 1970s bohemia. Celebrating the rich mood, spirit, and colors of this era, the collection captures her free spirit and artistic expression. Luxe outerwear and chunky knits create plush layers in neutral tones, while dark florals and floaty silks exude a romantic elegance throughout.
The Makeup Look - Here’s how Katie created the look:· Mix moisturizer and concealer for lightweight coverage.
· Apply butter LONDON WINK Cream Shadow in Treacle down the bridge of the nose and to the inner corners of eyes.
· Apply butter LONDON CHEEKY Cream Bronzer in Bit Faker to the eyelid crease only.
· Then apply butter LONDON WINK Eye Pencil in All Hail The Queen across bottom lid.
· Finish with butter LONDON Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara (NEW – launching in March) only at the roots of lashes to create an effortless look.
· Comb clear brow gel through the brows to create a full, bold brows.
· Mix butter LONDON Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons in Tea With The Queen, Teddy Boy and Toff (NEW - launching in April) then apply to lips.
· Push a small amount of butter LONDON CHEEKY Cream Blush in Ruby Murray on cheekbones.