Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Friday, February 27, 2015

Review: LORAC Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette #LORAC #UnzippedGold #eyeshadow #palette


LORAC Unzipped Gold_1LORAC Unzipped Gold_3


For Spring 2015 LORAC Cosmetics came out with a great addition to their collection, the Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette. This eye shadow palette consists of ten highly pigmented, long-lasting eye shadows with shades that are universally flattering. The shadows are all on the warm side of the color spectrum. The shimmering and matte shades are gorgeous and the palette comes with a Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. 

What I love about LORAC shadows is that they are pigmented, creamy and wear well. There is little to no fallout, even with the matte dark shades. This is phenomenal because I find that a lot of shades have bad fallout. Her shadows go on nicely too. They blend very well, as you can see below. I think they are some of the best eye shadows in the cosmetics business.

(below, photo of the palette from the inside)
LORAC Unzipped Gold_4

(below: swatches of the eye shadows)
LORAC Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette_swatches


The shades in the palette are as follows: Undressed (matte pink), Uninhibited (shimmery pink champagne), Unpredictable (shimmery golden pink), Undeniable (matte milk chocolate) Unedited (matte dark chocolate), Unlocked (shimmery light gold), Unlimited (shimmery golden bronze, Unleashed (shimmery bronze), Unwind (matte chocolate) and Unafraid (satin darkest chocolate brown).



Here is one of my looks with the Unzipped Gold Palette:
To achieve this look I used Undeniable in the crease. I then used Unwind to line the bottom of the lashes. I used Unedited just below the crease to deepen it and then used it in the outer 1/3 of the lid to add elongate the eye. I took Unpredictable and used it on the rest of the lid. And under the brow I used Undressed with a little bit of Unlocked on top just under the top of the arch of the brow. I then used a black liquid liner to line my eyes and black mascara.
unzippedgold4unzippedgold17unzippedgold10
DSC00894DSC00901DSC00897


Here is another look with the palette:
Here I used Unedited in the crease, on the outer 1/3 of the lid and under the eye to line. I used Unlimited on the rest of the lid and under the brow I used Undressed. I used lots of black mascara on my eyes. 

LORAC Unzipped Gold Look 2LORAC Unzipped Gold Look 2_2LORAC Unzipped Gold Look 2_1LORAC Unzipped Gold Look 2_3

The LORAC Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette is $42.00 and is available from www.loraccosmetics.com, www.ulta.com, and in stores where LORAC Cosmetics are carried. Like LORAC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LORACcosmetics; Follow LORAC on Twitter: @LORAC_Cosmetics; Subscribe to LORAC on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LORACCosmetics; Follow LORAC on Instagram: https://instagram.com/loraccosmetics/; Follow LORAC on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/loraccosmetics/ and Follow LORAC on Tumblr: http://carolshaw.la/.

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis

I Am THE Makeup Junkie


2 comments:

  1. I think that'a beautiful palette, I wonder how the colors will come out on brown skin. I just bought the Tartelette palette and it's so gorgeous, all the colors are showing really pretty on my skin, i'm swatching and photographing this wknd to show my followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would look beautiful on your skin tone, the shadows are very pigmented. I have the new Tarte palette to and love it. Both of these are spring faves of mine. This one has some gorgeous shimmers though!

      Delete

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty