Let's Get Social!

 photo twitter_zps394ac1c7.png  photo facebook_zps5fd68500.png  photo google_zps3463a2a5.png  photo pinterest_zps0b02c191.png photo tumblr_zps50bcf1d7.png  photo bloglovin_zps01ab9908.png  photo instagram_zpsc55da521.png  photo rss_zps35b67037.png

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Review: Ignite Dietary Supplement with Garcinia Cambogia #Ignite

 ignite with garcinia cambogia

I have gained 15 lbs. over the past year due to mobility issues. So I thought trying this dietary supplement out would be a good idea. Garcinia Cambogia is supposed to be very good for weight loss. This supplement, Ignite Garcina Cambogia, is a 100% natural no GMO supplement. You take 2 capsules per day. Over the last month I took 2 capsules daily and did not lose a single pound. My appetite did not decrease at all. I was really hoping this would work. I am very disappointed that it did not. It may work for others but I did not find success with it. Someone else might have better luck because the other reviews are better.

It comes with 60 capsules for a month’s supply. I received this product in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.

This supplement is available from Amazon.com for $27.90. Here is the link: http://amzn.to/1D17QQl.

Opti Nutrients makes this product and their website is http://optinutrients.com

 

pm9c19a2aa1d84e04b0bd4bc888792bd1e

What Is Your Skin Type? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Most Popular Posts!