Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Monday, June 8, 2015

Review: L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation #LOREAL #InfallibleProMatte

(product photo courtesy of www.lorealparisusa.com)
Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation has become one of my favorite foundations. And to think I was hesitant to try it out at first! Why is it one of my faves? Well, it goes on like a dream. It has medium to full coverage. The foundation itself blends into skin leaving only the demi-matte finish that makes skin look beautiful. It wears all day long, actually it wears up to 24 hours! This foundation is air-light, long-wearing and lightweight. It is extra creamy and very smooth. It hides imperfections in a snap. Your complexion will look clear and smooth, shine-free. It comes in 12 shades, from (lightest) Classic Ivory to (darkest) Cocoa. 
I love this foundation so much I have been wearing it almost continuously. It really is quite nice. I just love how my skin looks just about perfect while wearing it. It has medium to full coverage that is buildable, and it does not dry immediately giving you time to blend in the foundation. This foundation wears like a dream too, you could even sleep in it if need be (Not that I condone that, I never do.). My shade is Classic Ivory, which is a perfect match. Usually I have issues with shades but not with this foundation. This one actually matches my skin tone and look great with it. No problems with my face looking darker than my neck!

Below you will see L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation on three separate occasions. 

Infallible 1Infallible 2Infallible 3

(above: Wearing Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation on separate days. See how the finish is demi-matte and yet my skin still has a “glow” to it. This foundation lets skin look almost completely perfect)

L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation retails for $12.99 and can be purchased online at www.lorealparisusa.com, www.target.com, www.drugstore.com. www.ulta.com and at mass market retailers nationwide. Like L’Oréal Paris on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lorealparis; Follow L’Oréal Paris on Twitter: @LOrealParisUSA; Subscribe to their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lorealparisnyc; Follow L’Oréal Paris on Instagram: http://instagram.com/lorealparisusa# and Follow L’Oréal Paris on Google+: https://plus.google.com/104462448073132092737/about.

Until Next Time~

Marie Papachatzis



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty