Future Perfect Water-Optional Cleanser
Get More From A Face Cleanser And Spa-like Massage

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Esfeel Padded Push Up Bikini #esfeel



Esfeel makes some adorable swimsuits. I was lucky enough to get one to try out for my daughter. The original idea was to try out one of the retro High Waisted Bikini ones, but they did not have her size. So, I was able to get the Padded Push Up Bikini for her to try out. My daughter has a very nice figure and luckily can pull off this bikini quite easily. It looks great on her as she has the body for it. We love the retro look that it has. The whole look of the bikini is so adorable. It is sold on Amazon.com for $17.99 (http://amzn.to/1IcmE10). The company has many other suits that are just as adorable and retro looking. I'm going it wears well and will continue to lol and feel great.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb54f0f8b3b75a8b7486c9adedf28f361



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Review: SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm #SEPHORA #PROPaletteinWarm

(product photo courtesy of www.sephora,com )  SEPHORA PRO Palette in Warm $68.00 This deluxe eyeshadow palette with 38 warm color...

Girl Up

KVD Vegan Beauty