Let's Get Social!

 photo twitter_zps394ac1c7.png  photo facebook_zps5fd68500.png  photo google_zps3463a2a5.png  photo pinterest_zps0b02c191.png photo tumblr_zps50bcf1d7.png  photo bloglovin_zps01ab9908.png  photo instagram_zpsc55da521.png  photo rss_zps35b67037.png

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nuphorin Anti-Anxiety Capsules


I was very wary of any capsules that could claim to be anti-anxiety relief. I suffer from a lot of anxiety. I was, however, pleasantly surprised that these capsules do work. They help keep me a lot calmer. Take one capsule 2x a day and I guarantee that your mood will indeed improve. The capsules contain the following:

Ashwagandha (7% extract), GABA, Chamomile (4:1 extract), 5-HTP, DMAE Bitartrate, Vitamin B-1, Vitamin B-2, Niacinamide, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Calcium, Magnesium

This is an herbal formulation that does quite a good job. It makes you feel good without any drowsiness, tiredness or any other side effects. I like that. It also helps to keep healthy brain function. I need this because I take neurontin, which hurts my memory. I take it for intense pain that I have from a tumor I had on a nerve. It also contains important neurotransmitter precursors that help maintain healthy brain function.
This is a great supplement. It is available on Amazon for $39.95: http://amzn.to/1J0ZoBQ


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Skin Type? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Most Popular Posts!