Let's Get Social!

 photo twitter_zps394ac1c7.png  photo facebook_zps5fd68500.png  photo google_zps3463a2a5.png  photo pinterest_zps0b02c191.png photo tumblr_zps50bcf1d7.png  photo bloglovin_zps01ab9908.png  photo instagram_zpsc55da521.png  photo rss_zps35b67037.png

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Review: Vita Sciences Nervex Neuropathy Pain Relief Cream





This cream is for use by those who have peripheral neuropathy, diabetic neuropathy, etc. I happen to have neuropathy from a tumor I had on my femoral nerve. So I ha e pain on my right thigh, foot, and calf. It feels as if I am being electrocuted at times. I also get the burning feeling, feeling as if there is water there, and other weird feelings. I have permanent numbness on one part of my thigh. 

This cream did help me. I applied it to my leg and found that it immediately helped relieve the pain I was experiencing. Thank goodness too. I take a large amount of narcotic pain mess but there are times when they don't work. This took a little of the edge off. I will ha e nerve damage the rest of my life and I will keep using this to help with my pain.

All you need to do is rub it in and wait for a few minutes. It works almost immediately. It is also a good source of vitamin B12. The cream is odorless and it says it can repair some of the damage but I don't believe that. It cannot repair the chunk of nerve that is missing from my nerve.

This cream is available on Amazon.com for $19.95: http://amzn.to/1GSPbBI

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is Your Skin Type? Take The Quiz To Find Out!

Most Popular Posts!